Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED] Empty World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 01:16

Hi. I've been trying to download the Sim 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack, and followed all the instructions correctly, and have no issues up until I have to apply updates from the Crack 3 folder in the #Crack folder. I downloaded all of my games from your website, and installed them with assistance from a previous helper named J.T. and have recently installed Generations, Seasons, Ambitions, and High End Loft Stuff myself, and applied the fix and everything is working perfectly. I've been attempting to install World Adventures but with no luck. I try to apply Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002 & I keep getting this error: http://gyazo.com/f71e398d745bae6381befc138bca234a

Help I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong, I've re-extracted the file and tried again, but this continues to pop up. 

--Thanks,

Ariunusai

//EDIT

Angel1437 helped with the problem I was having! World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin Nevermind, thank you anyway though.

~Ariunusai

Back to top Go down

World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures EP: Dfc-gorilla Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jun 2014, 23:38

I'm having this exact problem.. What did Angel1437 tell you? Is there another thread for it or was it over PM?

Mod edit: that's an older topic, and I suppose that the discussion took place on the chatbox. That said, please ALWAYS open your own topics, instead of posting under someone else's old topic. If you have your own topic, it makes it easier for other people to follow, and I can help you more efficiently. Smile  This topic is closed now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top