Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Late night with retail versions of TS3. Generations, WA and Ambitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Late night with retail versions of TS3. Generations, WA and Ambitions Empty Installing Late night with retail versions of TS3. Generations, WA and Ambitions

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:27

Hi !

I just found out this place and it's seriously great Very Happy Thanks to the people running it.

So as I said in the title, I have retail versions of the base game, World Adventures, Ambitions and Generation. And now my wallet begs me to stop Razz .

So I am a little confused on how to install Late night and the whole other bunch of stuff packs I don't know about since I read that it was necessary to have Generations/Town Life Installed. Do I still need to crack my base game with LN ? Or is it like TS1 and TS2 where you could install only the most recent expansion pack and all of the anterior ones would work perfectly ? I'm swiming in confusion Razz

And I also read about someone who's Sims would freeze, then walk, then freeze, then walk,etc. when installing the store updates up too july 2011. My question is : does it ALWAYS happen, or is it some sort of random thing which may happen because of your hardware or other mods or whatever ?

Thank you for you time Smile

Back to top Go down

Installing Late night with retail versions of TS3. Generations, WA and Ambitions Empty Re: Installing Late night with retail versions of TS3. Generations, WA and Ambitions

Post by Admin Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:09

Hello,

There's no need to crack anything except for Generations / Town Life Stuff (They have the same crack file)
If you follow the instructions here carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly , the game should work fine, even with a retail version.

No, those aren't usual problems, but usually caused by other non-EA Mods. The Mods uploaded by ® Games4theworld Downloads have been tested and shouldn't cause such problems.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male