Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED] Empty Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 01:59

It says in both installation guides that I have to uninstall my entire game, but I just wanted to know if there's any way I can install the two without uninstalling the base game? Or if not, is there any way I can save my Sims families, custom houses, custom hair, clothing, tattoos, etc so that I can just continue using them once I'm done and have re-installed everything? I really don't want to lose anything, it took me a while to get my Sims at level 10 of their careers and mastering many skills and such. Thank you so much in advance!

Back to top Go down

Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:32

Hello,

The included "# Installation Guide.txt" files have become obsolete. Please follow these up-to-date instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Do not skip any steps!

You can backup savegames as follows: http://games4theworld.org/sims3faq.html#how_to_backup_savegames
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question about installing Late Night and Ambitions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 21:20

So I don't have to uninstall anything, I can just go right ahead and begin to install Late Night and Ambitions?

And thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:59

Hello,

Indeed, no need to uninstall or reinstall anything!
Just start with step 1 of the page I sent in my previous post and do not skip any steps. Your game should work fine after that.

If not, don't hesitate to let us know if you need more assistance!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top