Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How? Empty Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:00

Okay, so sorry, I am noob. I'm kind of new to this. Anyway I have the store bought original Sims 3 game, I read about the installation guide, ultimate fix and I watched the video also, but I a little confused. All I want in my game is ambitions, Late Night and Generations. The three games I mention are downloading as I write from your site. I know I have to have generations to make the fix work. Something about late night and the cracks, don't apply it yet or something? I want to to know which game to I install first and the cracks or fixes? It be nice if you guys could tell me or give me instructions of which game do I install first and where to put the cracks at? Thanks and all regards Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How? Empty Re: Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:20

Hello,
This guide will tell you all you need to know.
Don't patch to version 1.31 though, since there's no crack available yet. Use this patch instead and don't update further.
If you have used the 1.31 patch, I recommend that you don't install the expansions yet until Admin releases the new fix, which should be some time next week. Otherwise you wont be able to play.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How? Empty Re: Installing Ambitions, Late Night and generations? How?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:33

Oh okay. Well, I think I can't wait till next week, or longer. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:26

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top