Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2014, 03:34

Hi, first of all I wanna thank you guys for the amazing work and effort you put into this, I was having trouble trying to install the pets expansion pack nothing worked until I used the Ultimate Fix guide you guys provided and it did wonders, thank you so much!

First of all I am using a macbook. Ok so after I decided to install other expansion packs, starting with the lowest size of them so I can try if they work after I replaced the cracks, I came into this little annoying problem.
The expansion pack I downloaded first was Katy Perry's Sweet Treats from the torrent file on G4TW's account on tpb.. After I finished downloaded and unzipped the rar folder I tried opening the Installer App included in the folder It kept bouncing on the dock and did absolutely nothing, and when I clicked it it disappeared from the dock.. I can't open the installer!

Please  Help !!

//EDIT

I found a fix!  The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED] 294340757 

I used Stuffit Expander to unzip the torrent file I downloaded and when I opened the Installer it worked and it installed!
However I don't know how to open the expansion pack? I opened the expansion pack from the application folder but it started the pets instead, How can I open it?

Edit: I started the game but there's no expansion pack items for Katy Perry? Did I do something wrong?

//EDIT

I fixed it again!  The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED] 294340757 

I simply uninstalled it and installed it again and everything went perfectly perfect! 

Thank you guys again!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Installer App Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Sat 31 May 2014, 11:13

Hello,

I am happy to hear that you found a fix but when you want to update a post, please use EDIT button. 

I am closing the topic but if you have any problems feel free to reach us.

Happy simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top