Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and v1.67 patch (Manual)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and v1.67 patch (Manual)... Empty Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and v1.67 patch (Manual)...

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun 2014, 02:40

Hello,

First off, I am sorry if this is not the correct section to post this.

My question is, Do I need the Ultimate fix and the v1.67 manual patch or do I only need the ultimate fix? I have downloaded all the expansion packs for the game. I am currently not sure if I only need one of them or both.

Edit: I own the full retail version of The Sims 3 + The Sims 3 Pets expansion. Will it effect anything if I have all the other expansions torrented?

Thanks!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and v1.67 patch (Manual)... Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and v1.67 patch (Manual)...

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Jun 2014, 03:00

herold101 wrote:Hello,

First off, I am sorry if this is not the correct section to post this.

My question is, Do I need the Ultimate fix and the v1.67 manual patch or do I only need the ultimate fix? I have downloaded all the expansion packs for the game. I am currently not sure if I only need one of them or both.

Edit: I own the full retail version of The Sims 3 + The Sims 3 Pets expansion. Will it effect anything if I have all the other expansions torrented?

Thanks!  Smile

Hello,

Yes, this section is correct. Smile  And you need BOTH the latest manual patch AND Ultimate fix. And no, it won't make a difference if you have some purchased games besides the torrented ones.

Just follow the guide here about the latest manual patch and Ultimate fix, and you should be fine:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top