Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep 2013, 21:41

I've done this about 3 times and i still can't get this game to work at all. I keep getting this error message over and over.

Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix 4Dt7c

I've installed the ultimate fix and manual patch and followed both instructions, including instructions to installing Island Paradise. But after i applied the manual patch to update the launcher and the game and applied the ultimate fix, i still get this error message each time. While doing this, i refreshed to see if the launcher needed to update but it's already up to date so i guess i had to skip that step.
I... don't know what to do... Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 13:33

There might be a problem with the way you applied the Ultimate Fix.
If your system is in English, please try to use this tool.

Otherwise, if really nothing works out, please use the No-CD Mod by Nraas.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise says NO CD after applying the manual patch and ultimate fix

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 06:17

What if your game is installed on an external drive? I get asked for the 'Movie Stuff' Disk since installing that expansion. Alsom where can I get the 'No-CD' mod?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:43

Here is Nraas No-CD Mod.
Please read the instructions carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top