Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansions won't work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansions won't work Empty Expansions won't work

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 00:52

I already own the Sims 3  base game, I have the actual disc and, I have downloaded several Sims 3 expansions. I have Into the Future, Movie Stuff, and Pets (I downloaded the fixed download) and when I went to go play the game it loads and when I get to the part where I can start a new game or continue an old one everything is blank. It has the normal background and I can see the drop down menus but when I click on them there's nothing there. I tried to do a print screen but it just showed up black. How can I fix this?

Back to top Go down

Expansions won't work Empty Re: Expansions won't work

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Jun 2014, 08:53

txasgirl wrote:I already own the Sims 3  base game, I have the actual disc and, I have downloaded several Sims 3 expansions. I have Into the Future, Movie Stuff, and Pets (I downloaded the fixed download) and when I went to go play the game it loads and when I get to the part where I can start a new game or continue an old one everything is blank. It has the normal background and I can see the drop down menus but when I click on them there's nothing there. I tried to do a print screen but it just showed up black. How can I fix this?

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply, Sad

But you need to have the latest available "crack" for the game. If you simply (re-) the steps from #2 to #4 here, you should be fine:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Make sure to do the steps very carefully. Good luck ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top