Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debug issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debug issue Empty Debug issue

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jun 2014, 13:54

I downloaded the sims3 cracked and it worked perfectly but then I downloaded ambitions and followed the instructions to put the crack in so I could play it and since then everytime I try to open the sims it says Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x100151b2 and then asks me if I want to debug now? I've tried clicking both yes and no but neither work. It just quits out of the program and doesn't go any further. It's only since I copied the crack into the bin folder. Is there anyway to fix this? Do you have a copy of the original .exe files that I can copy back into the bin folder?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Debug issue Empty Re: Debug issue

Post by Phoebe Wed 25 Jun 2014, 13:33

Hello,

I can assume that you haven't read the How to Install Sims 3 on Mac. You can find it here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

If you read carefully and apply all the instructions along with Ultimate Fix, your game will work perfectly. If you have any problems AFTER reading the guide, please let me know.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top