Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle Empty WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jun 2014, 20:38

Brooms are cool and all but I don't want it as a default vehicle. I want my sim to ride on a taxi instead of clicking on a bike or a diff car and use it as a vehicle. Because on my sim's profession, she can have a new default vehicle and stuff out of it and I can't do that if the sim's on a broom almost all the time -_-

I've been doing searching and I see this MasterController thing that I'm not aware of. I tried downloading something of it a mod and even created a mod folder on Sims 3 and pasted it there (bec there's no mod folder in my installed game) but it didn't chip in the game.

I want to know how will you atleast see the invisible broom in the backpack or wherever or delete that broom because I really don't need it :/
If it's about the Mods thing, please tell me how T_T I really reaaaally want to get rid of that broom without deleting my sim and having her still be a witch

Back to top Go down

WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle Empty Re: WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Jun 2014, 22:42

ynzzie23 wrote:Brooms are cool and all but I don't want it as a default vehicle. I want my sim to ride on a taxi instead of clicking on a bike or a diff car and use it as a vehicle. Because on my sim's profession, she can have a new default vehicle and stuff out of it and I can't do that if the sim's on a broom almost all the time No shit, Sherlock.

I've been doing searching and I see this MasterController thing that I'm not aware of. I tried downloading something of it a mod and even created a mod folder on Sims 3 and pasted it there (bec there's no mod folder in my installed game) but it didn't chip in the game.

I want to know how will you atleast see the invisible broom in the backpack or wherever or delete that broom because I really don't need it WhatDidUJustCallMe?
If it's about the Mods thing, please tell me how T_T I really reaaaally want to get rid of that broom without deleting my sim and having her still be a witch

//MOVED

Hello,

Please don't post things like that in the "Requests"-forum. Smile  About the issue, can you sell the broom ? Just drag the broom from the inventory into that square on the left side of the inventory, where you sell stuff. Or you can just move the broom out of the inventory and somewhere into your sim's house.

I'm not sure about the following, but can you try and click on the broom and see if you get the option to "unmark" it as the default vehicle ? If that's not possible, then do what I initially mentioned: either sell the broom or move it into your house.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle Empty Re: WITCH'S BROOM - I want to delete the broom or disable it as a default vehicle

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2014, 07:45

There's a MOD on Mod The Sims website, developed by Buckley, that will do what you want. I doubt the pasted link will be allowed to remain, if not, then go the the website and search "broom" and look for the one created by Buckley.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523678

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2014, 07:34

I can't even see the broom

//EDIT

Firstly sorry for posting it here but yeah.
About the mod thing, I tried doing that and I think im doing it wrong and I have no idea about mods >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Jun 2014, 07:55

ynzzie23 wrote:I can't even see the broom

//EDIT

Firstly sorry for posting it here but yeah.
About the mod thing, I tried doing that and I think im doing it wrong and I have no idea about mods >_<

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

Read this guide here. And then download this mod here:

https://nraas.wikispaces.com/file/view/NRaas_DebugEnabler_V54.zip/506807276/NRaas_DebugEnabler_V54.zip

Put the mod into the right place (see the guide I linked to), and tehn start the game. While I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "you can't see the broom in the inventory"...can you try CLICKING on the broom ? Then there should be an option called NRAAS. Then choose the options -> Debug Enabler -> Radius Purge.

That should definitely remove the broom from your inventory.

//EDIT

deblake60 wrote:There's a MOD on Mod The Sims website, developed by Buckley, that will do what you want. I doubt the pasted link will be allowed to remain, if not, then go the the website and search "broom" and look for the one created by Buckley.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523678

See the forum rules. Wink  

Games4TheWorld wrote:6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As a rule of thumb, stuff that is openly accessible by everyone and NOT illegal ("genuine software", MTS, MATY, NRAAS, etc.) is allowed. Torrent sites though are "openly accessible", but ILLEGAL, at least in most "Western"-jurisdictions.

You are allowed, if you want to upload something on the Exchange here, to post links from filehosting services, like MediaFire or MEGA, leading to your upload. Be prepared though that these links will be checked by someone. Wink  

These are the most common cases; if you wish to learn more, feel free to open a new topic in the "Off-topic" section here.  The Sims Plumbob 1 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top