Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set. Empty PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jun 2014, 21:43

I really want a working version of the Villa Paraiso set that came out back in May of this year. I have downloaded I few others from other sites and they didn't work so if you could direct me to a download link of a working one with everything needed including that would be great!  Very Happy 

Here is a picture of it!

PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set. Thumbn11

Cheers 4 the help guys! - Games 14

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set. Empty Re: PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 04:35

Games14 wrote:I really want a working version of the Villa Paraiso set that came out back in May of this year. I have downloaded I few others from other sites and they didn't work so if you could direct me to a download link of a working one with everything needed including that would be great!  Very Happy 

Here is a picture of it!

PLEASE HELP! Looking for the Villa Paraiso set. Thumbn11

Cheers 4 the help guys! - Games 14

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

I'm sorry, but Games4TheWorld doesn't have it yet; so you'll have to look elsewhere for it. I have the lot (the house itself) which I could upload, but I don't know whether there are other items related to this house, because I am using .package files, which have all the store items. 

If you can come up with more details about the house, then I'll see what I can do about uploading it. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top