Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED] Empty Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 21:14

I recently downloaded some store content the things I was interested in (Btw thanks a lot for having every content with pictures and everything) So everything got to be installed and in the game it works great Smile Thank god i realized that i had too many things in my downloads and only kept the things i really wanted to have. But the Villa Paraiso cannot be installed because when i try it this message is shown  "installation failed you don't have the associated premium content installed. Wonder what extra content i didn't install for this villa to work. I can't put every months content in the game because they don't appear in the game. So if anyone knows what specific object needed please help me Smile I want to buy this gorgeous villa for my sim Smile

Back to top Go down

Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Oct 2017, 15:46

naomy9999 wrote:I recently downloaded some store content the things I was interested in (Btw thanks a lot for having every content with pictures and everything) So everything got to be installed and in the game it works great Smile Thank god i realized that i had too many things in my downloads and only kept the things i really wanted to have. But the Villa Paraiso cannot be installed because when i try it this message is shown  "installation failed you don't have the associated premium content installed. Wonder what extra content i didn't install for this villa to work. I can't put every months content in the game because they don't appear in the game. So if anyone knows what specific object needed please help me Smile I want to buy this gorgeous villa for my sim Smile

Hello @naomy9999 and welcome to the Forum,

Try using the alternative download here:
http://tinyurl.com/ya3pjuyn

You will get a file in the .package file format. Place the file under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library. Then see if the house shows up under "Edit Town".

Good luck!  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Spanish villa Paraiso install issue. I need help :) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 19:17

Thanks a lot it worked this way it appears now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Nov 2017, 07:50

naomy9999 wrote:Thanks a lot it worked this way it appears now Smile

In addition, feel free to check out Games4theworld's "The Sims 3: The Complete Store"-torrent, on the downloads site here:
http://goo.gl/eHYkI

It has all these bonus buildings/lots as well. Other than that, feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime, if you need more Support or just want to hang out. Have fun! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top