Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Empty The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jul 2014, 19:17

I would to request The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection which is recently available for those who have bought TS2 Base Game from Amazon.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Empty Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Jul 2014, 19:24

Mera wrote:I would to request The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection which is recently available for those who have bought TS2 Base Game from Amazon.
Thank you!

Please read this here before posting requests:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

On the list it's called "Complete Collection" - but that's (from my understanding) the same as this "Ultimate Collection": namely the base game of Sims 2 and all expansions released. So there's no need to request The Sims 2 and its expansions. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:24

Yeah I know but I think this new one is a bit enhanced and more stable you know what I mean? Very Happy This new collection may not have any issues with Windows 8 but the old one wouldn't even launch!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:38

Mera wrote:Yeah I know but I think this new one is a bit enhanced and more stable you know what I mean? Very Happy This new collection may not have any issues with Windows 8 but the old one wouldn't even launch!

I have the Sims 2 and all expansions installed, and I'm running Windows 7. What IS true is that the installation of The Sims 2 is much trickier than The Sims 3 and the "Ultimate fix". But it IS possible to get it running on Windows 7/8 - if you're patient and careful. But before you ask: no, I won't go into detail here about that.

I was thinking to suggest to the Admins and the other Helpers/Mods to do some playtesting for The Sims 2, in preparation for a possible re-upload of the game later on, but as always: there is no 100% guarantee that a request will be released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:56

Hi there,

Yes, I do plan on doing a re-upload, but I don't know when exactly.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 13:11

Hey! For those who want the sims 2 for free, Origin made it!
You can have it with the code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS and you'll be able to download it for free if you have an Origin account !
It will work until the 31st of July (included)! all the add-ons...

Do it quickly!

Bye Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Jul 2014, 23:01

MlleLulu wrote:Hey! For those who want the sims 2 for free, Origin made it!
You can have it with the code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS and you'll be able to download it for free if you have an Origin account !
It will work until the 31st of July (included)! all the add-ons...

Do it quickly!

Bye Smile

See this here Wink

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17345-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-for-free-now
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 15:11

Sorry didn't see!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 21:03

MlleLulu wrote:Sorry didn't see!

No problem. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 01:58

I'm just bumping to say some of us are plain distracted people and didn't download The Sims 2 when EA released it on Origin, so, some of us would like to have them all ( because it is so much more fun than Sims 4, for the moment )

Oh and ... did you know on Mac we never ever saw the last 2 expansions. Never.

I wanna play FreeTime ! I'll make tea for you Admin *hint hint*

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Nov 2014, 06:06

teajunkie wrote:I'm just bumping to say some of us are plain distracted people and didn't download The Sims 2 when EA released it on Origin, so, some of us would like to have them all ( because it is so much more fun than Sims 4, for the moment )

Oh and ... did you know on Mac we never ever saw the last 2 expansions. Never.

I wanna play FreeTime ! I'll make tea for you Admin *hint hint*

Hi c-junkie,

Yes, I think I actually mentioned that too, back then in the Announcement on here, that even if you re-deemed that Origin code for the Ultimate Collection of TS2 on a Mac computer, it won't work. Because this offer by EA was aimed at PC users only.

As mentioned elsewhere on here too (several times), we don't do Mac releases as of now, simply because most of us don't have enough knowledge on Mac and/or even the time to focus more on the Mac section (besides you, intropella, Dieneryn & Phoebe, only me and the Admin have some rudimentary knowledge on Mac OS X from experimenting in virtual machines, lol. Beyond that, to my knowledge, none of the other team members, though I may be wrong on that).  

We may be able to do more about Mac in the future, but as of now, feel free to look on Piratebay for PC releases on TS2 (+ expansions), and try running them on Bootcamp or whatever...

The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 13:30

Don't worry Carlos, I was not talking about the Mac version but the PC version Smile

Unfortunatly, some tools to build walls or well, objects, that used to work for mac are for Mac OS 9 !! We can't make that work anymore ! But it looks like there is a tool ( I can't remember the name right now ) that stills works on PC - as always, one needs the game installed to make them work, thus my quest for a PC version of Sims 2 Smile

In the meantime, I'm looking on Piratebay. I was just doing a bump Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Nov 2014, 18:04

teajunkie wrote:Don't worry Carlos, I was not talking about the Mac version but the PC version Smile

Unfortunatly, some tools to build walls or well, objects, that used to work for mac are for Mac OS 9 !! We can't make that work anymore ! But it looks like there is a tool ( I can't remember the name right now ) that stills works on PC - as always, one needs the game installed to make them work, thus my quest for a PC version of Sims 2 Smile

In the meantime, I'm looking on Piratebay. I was just doing a bump Very Happy

You may want to check out this thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16036-the-sims-2-double-deluxe-solved

There, I referred to a good release on Piratebay. And if you want, feel free to open a new thread in the "Sims 1 & 2 & Medieval"-section. Other than that, I guess everything has been said now (no need to 'bump' Wink ), and the OP probably isn't going to reply back anyway too.

Hence I'll allow myself to close the thread now. Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top