Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 - Ultimate collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 - Ultimate collection Empty sims 3 - Ultimate collection

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 17:55

Hello you guys! First of all I wanted to thank you for doing the ultimate collection, it's sooo much easier than to download thousand torrents ahah

So, my problem is, I downloaded via Torrent the ultimate collection. I dezipped it and installed the base game. I'm following the instructions of the ultimate collection guide; but when I want to patch to 1.67, it says they couldn't recognize the game version?
Did I do something wrong? Can you please help me?
thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 - Ultimate collection Empty Re: sims 3 - Ultimate collection

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:19

gugule wrote:Hello you guys! First of all I wanted to thank you for doing the ultimate collection, it's sooo much easier than to download thousand torrents ahah

So, my problem is, I downloaded via Torrent the ultimate collection. I dezipped it and installed the base game. I'm following the instructions of the ultimate collection guide; but when I want to patch to 1.67, it says they couldn't recognize the game version?
Did I do something wrong? Can you please help me?
thanks in advance!

Hello gugule,

Can you post the exact wording of the error - or show us a screenshot of it ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:48

sure, no problem

sims 3 - Ultimate collection Pb10

It's in french srry?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:56

gugule wrote:sure, no problem

sims 3 - Ultimate collection Pb10

It's in french srry?

Yes, I understand that (though my French is rusty, lol. It used to be much better).

Something went wrong with the base game installation. Did you make sure to extract the contents from the .RAR file with the program WinRAR ? Also, try un-installing the base game, and then re-boot the computer. After the re-boot, re-install the base game and re-apply the manual patch. See if this works. Good luck !

P.S. if you didn't use WinRAR for extracting, please RE-EXTRACT all the stuff, into a NEW folder. Get WinRAR 4.20 from this site here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 20:35

okay, I am going to try that in a few minutes!
TBH i copied and pasted the .rar file into another folder before dezipping it, now i'm trying from the original and it's taking much longer, so i believe I didn't copy everything.. I'll tell you if it works after re-trying everything and doing your tips! thanks for the help !

EDIT : i tried and it didn't work, WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Dec 2014, 21:31

gugule wrote:
EDIT : i tried and it didn't work, WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Can you download + install "Your Un-installer Pro", from here ? (install instructions are included).
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

When you installed that program, please open it and select "The Sims 3", and then choose "Super Mode". After that, re-boot the computer again. And try re-installing the game one more time. If it doesn't work, let me know, and then I'll try helping you via TeamViewer. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top