Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not). Empty Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not).

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 03:13

][/i]ok Guys this is a stupid yet really helpful post to put in the off topic it could be viewd by other people in the future who are suffreing the same as me basically in a nut shell the girl i love and wanna stay with foreve is really hurt i hurt her as i was afraid she was gonna leave me she tellsme she was afraid i was gonna leave her but she knows that it aint true  and that i would never want to leave her and she told me the same i had stuff going on at the time so did she and it was like i couldnt be open as i was afraid of being left and we took a joke to far and we had a serious and lovely onverstaion about it and she really cheered me up and i was grateful so grateful i bragged my mum for 20 quid to spend the weekend after a rough week but she woken up and really upset me she said i hurt her and we argued about it only for her to offcially end it cause she was afraid i was going to try it again even though she knows i would never mean it and we argued for days and her friend got involved made it wose by persuading me and her to unexpectedly meet in her mind with her friend we argued more and its been on and off with talking and friendship since the break upsomething always happens and ((% of the time quiet frankly itsd not even me and i cant tell her because some of it is really unbeliavbkle so we have a fall out and this has been goin gon for about 10/11 weeks now only this time i let some guty use my phone and he was sexting her when me and her had a perfectly good friendship and he just started randomly sexting her i took my phone back off him and carried on a little as she was ok with it and warned her to speak and not let me carry on because it will get too bad and i ave the phone back to the guy in hope he wil use it for what he asked to use for but he carried on so i had to take it back off himnd beg her to speak with me on facebook about it before he gets to far obviously she had to leave the chat open and leave her phone didnt she so i belived she was actully reading them then the guys completly takes the mick and sends her a picture of a mnans sown below and i get my fone vback try to tel her the truth and that it wasnt me and i feel terible because i ddint know what the picture was until it loaded up on my phone and to stop him form making it worse i had to fdelte her tempoarily justs she was working it out with me and she pops up on facebook annoyed and raging on at me at this point i couldnt tell he the whole truth because she wouldnt belive me as i was made out to be a crimal who thinks its ok to sexually harress his friends and exes but nothing gets better i ask myfriend tohelp me for once in foreve he reallymade it worse and now today ivv been hacked for a good third time now already and sending messages to people making my situation 10x worse with everyone and iv tried to tell her that its not me but shes realy upset annyed offened and wont belive me so now i have to leave her alone otr im gonna get arrested for harrasement and stalking when 99% wasnt me i really hope some guys her know what to do i really wanna be her friend but i minly wanna get her back and keep her forever despite what has happened please can anyone help me Smile

Back to top Go down

Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not). Empty Re: Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Jul 2014, 20:58

Joshwatt98 wrote:][/i]ok Guys this is a stupid yet really helpful post to put in the off topic it could be viewd by other people in the future who are suffreing the same as me basically in a nut shell the girl i love and wanna stay with foreve is really hurt i hurt her as i was afraid she was gonna leave me she tellsme she was afraid i was gonna leave her but she knows that it aint true  and that i would never want to leave her and she told me the same i had stuff going on at the time so did she and it was like i couldnt be open as i was afraid of being left and we took a joke to far and we had a serious and lovely onverstaion about it and she really cheered me up and i was grateful so grateful i bragged my mum for 20 quid to spend the weekend after a rough week but she woken up and really upset me she said i hurt her and we argued about it only for her to offcially end it cause she was afraid i was going to try it again even though she knows i would never mean it and we argued for days and her friend got involved made it wose by persuading me and her to unexpectedly meet in her mind with her friend we argued more and its been on and off with talking and friendship since the break upsomething always happens and ((% of the time quiet frankly itsd not even me and i cant tell her because some of it is really unbeliavbkle so we have a fall out and this has been goin gon for about 10/11 weeks now only this time i let some guty use my phone and he was sexting her when me and her had a perfectly good friendship and he just started randomly sexting her i took my phone back off him and carried on a little as she was ok with it and warned her to speak and not let me carry on because it will get too bad and i ave the phone back to the guy in hope he wil use it for what he asked to use for but he carried on so i had to take it back off himnd beg her to speak with me on facebook about it before he gets to far obviously she had to leave the chat open and leave her phone didnt she so i belived she was actully reading them then the guys completly takes the mick and sends her a picture of a mnans sown below and i get my fone vback try to tel her the truth and that it wasnt me and i feel terible because i ddint know what the picture was until it loaded up on my phone and to stop him form making it worse i had to fdelte her tempoarily justs she was working it out with me and she pops up on facebook annoyed and raging on at me at this point i couldnt tell he the whole truth because she wouldnt belive me as i was made out to be a crimal who thinks its ok to sexually harress his friends and exes but nothing gets better i ask myfriend tohelp me for once in foreve he reallymade it worse and now today ivv been hacked for a good third time now already and sending messages to people making my situation 10x worse with everyone and iv tried to tell her that its not me but shes realy upset annyed offened and wont belive me so now i have to leave her alone otr im gonna get arrested for harrasement and stalking when 99% wasnt me i really hope some guys her know what to do i really wanna be her friend but i minly wanna get her back and keep her forever despite what has happened please can anyone help me Smile

Wow, OK, where should I start...

At first, let me tell you that other sites/forums might be able to give better advice on stuff like that, than Games4TheWorld. But there are a few things that struck my mind (assuming I understood the text correcty, which I'll get back to, later on). Be warned, you may not like to hear some of the following things:

- So you say that the girl "knows" what she wants/feels/etc. And that "it's not your fault". How do you know that ? Did she actually tell you directly ? Experience shows that things like these (often) don't last for too long, so maybe it's time for a "re-boot" - a fresh start. How strong is the "evidence" you have for that, or is it based on wishes/emotions ?

- Next, clinging too much on someone or something is never a good idea. Sometimes it's better to let go of things, or at least keep things at a "distance" for a while. Very bluntly: is she really worth the hassle (assuming you really didn't screw up anything, which is not quite clear from your text).

- The thing with this guy stealing/"borrowing" your phone and "hijacking" your FB account (?) is bad luck, but what I don't seem to get from your text, is whether anyone of you actually made a serious effort in talking to the other one, IN PERSON ? Things like that should be resolved in face-to-face interaction, and if just one of the involved is not interested in that (whoever that may be, is not important), then it's another sign to "let go", for good...

- Next, you "warned" her, soon after the other guy "hijacked" your phone/FB account ?! If you really mean what I think you meant, then dude, that's a VERY bad thing. Threats aren't exactly helpful in situations like this.

That's all for now - and I may get back to this later on, if I remember something else. 

The other thing I wanted to talk about, please, if you post on here, make an effort in punctuation and paragraphing. At least a little bit, because your text is extremely difficult to read. It doesn't have to be a doctoral thesis in English literature, but you get the idea. At least make a little bit of an effort on reader-friendliness. Besides, this is also included/mentioned in the forum rules.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Last edited by Carlos on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 21:06; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Switched font colors for "suggestions".)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not). Empty Re: Serious Problems With My Ex (Stupid but why not).

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:57

haha Sorry for the And grammar and spelling as this keyboard needs a good clean anyways we did actually make efforts to talk in person we planned to meet up,in person,as friends just so i can be open with her about a lot of things and she was in fact seeing another guy who has mugged her off cause apparently im too involved into her life,that makes me think yeah this guy is not someone like me (in her mind).besides that she even wanted to meet up after a few meet ups of course and days out together to spend a full day of just working it all out it was all going great until the hacker got involved again she knows its happened a couple times before. since i last posted nothings got any better iv had to explain to her mum whats going on as im very touchy and very sensitive about certain things so i kinda think her parents now hate me and the girl her self last night and yesterday i was really chilled out from listening to Reggea such as UB40 and Bob Marley as i hear its very relaxing and a god thing to "Chill" too,Because early yesterday morning i well not me personally but whoever my hacker is messaged her and it came up he had messaged her so i go into the chat start rageing on so it looked as if i was arguing with myself to the girl who i am in this situation with so im really wound up so i listen to that type of music and when i was chilled out and that last night,I meassged her saying look im chilled i dont wanna argue or anything but ,basically, i said no argueing im really chilled out just here to be calm iv tried to resolve this hacker issue you knew i was afraid of him coming back again someday so iv done whatever i can to prevent it happening again also would like to be friends but obviously we cant because this hackers caused so much so il be leaving her and if she was messaged by me or something on facebook or BBM to send me a text and tell me just so i can confirm weather its me or not although it shouldn't happen anymore as iv put up best security to prevent it and im sorry for all this letting the hacker start hacking in the first place and placing trust of my privacy on BBm with someone.I really hope we work it out soon friends is great and im always here if you need me ill help you out with whatever its only me you can tell me anything despite what happened and dont hesitate to pop up to me when you want as i am pretty relaxed and sorry i truly am. that is basically hat i said to her (as you can tell i am very talkative about this)  i dont cling to her as much as i did it seems to be the other way round i admit i do message her and ask for friends sometimes after a real bad argument but shes always the one to speak tome i tried drifting off and parting as friends but couldn't cause of this hacker situation and her talking to me just to make the friendship work you know no negative things.

PS i really appreciate what your doing this is a serious situation i agree there are better site but mainly have to pay or complete rubbish so i thought i might take my chances with The games for the world Very Happy it was a little joke in an email until i found out they actually had a section that deals with just anything including these
and like i said i apologize for any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes keyboard is not exactly up to scratch  and i do really appreciate this time your given up thanks a lot (i cant explain it all in one as it would be confusing like mad if i did so i wont bring up things much until another post i put on Smile )

Last edited by Joshwatt98 on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of ounctuatin caused of a sticky keyboard and the acidentel use of foual language changed it to better word :))

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Jul 2014, 20:50

Joshwatt98 wrote:(...)

PS i really appreciate what your doing this is a serious situation i agree there are better site but mainly have to pay or complete rubbish so i thought i might take my chances with The games for the world Very Happy it was a little joke in an email until i found out they actually had a section that deals with just anything including these
and like i said i apologize for any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes keyboard is not exactly up to scratch  and i do really appreciate this time your given up thanks a lot (i cant explain it all in one as it would be confusing like mad if i did so i wont bring up things much until another post i put on Smile )

It's OK, and you're welcome. Actually, the grammar and spelling aren't THAT big of an issue - but look at how I wrote my last reply. I put my points all into different paragraphs (separated by a line break), instead of putting everything into one big chunk of text.

Also, yes, on some sites you have to pay for support, but whether the support is good (no matter what the support is about) is another question. But if you're careful and patient, you'll find plenty of free solutions too, via googling. 

Also, often there is no "one single" solution to problems, especially not for issues like yours. Many different approaches can be useful.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2014, 17:51

i know that there is not one solution haha especialy for relationships but since i opened this topic not much has changed really infact after i stopped posting things got miles worse as i told you about my hacker i had to explain it to her mum, my friends and her as the lot was affected but the hacker persited anyway the girl thout it was funny to call police on me for Harressment and they came to my house the offcier didnt believe me much until i got out my phone to show him the proof of a hacker and that unfortuantly it died and my phone has to be charged with a battery charger,anyways the oficer belived me alittlemore without the proof and evidence,if it wernt for my mum,sister and friend waiting outside,i would have got arrested my mum and my sister backed up i hadnt had my phone and has been out for the last few days and my friend backed upthati havnt touched my phone whilst i was out so it cheered me up a bit and let some steam off me.the officer told me hed go up and speak to the girl again about all this and i havnt heard since so because i have beenwriting notes since we madeup again weeks ago i ent to dig them out and contnue writing my 'journel' if you like just incase anything comes up.

P.S. Seriously man i apprciate your help and support  your great Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top