Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 23:30

I have bought the sims 3 and the sims 3 supernatural but downloaded the sims 3 university, I followed all of the instructions and used the steps 2-4 on this thread - https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I've installed the manual patch and downloaded the ultimate fix and followed instructions but the game is still requesting for the disk to be inserted. The only thing I can think of is that in the crack folder of the sims 3 fix the only file is TS3W.exe but should there be two files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 22:47

sydasaur wrote:I have bought the sims 3 and the sims 3 supernatural but downloaded the sims 3 university, I followed all of the instructions and used the steps 2-4 on this thread - https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I've installed the manual patch and downloaded the ultimate fix and followed instructions but the game is still requesting for the disk to be inserted. The only thing I can think of is that in the crack folder of the sims 3 fix the only file is TS3W.exe but should there be two files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! Smile

Hello,

Yes, there should be TWO files. Can you at first completely de-activate any anti-virus or anti-malware programs ? Just in case they deleted the file(s)...next, can you try re-exracting the contents of the Ultimate fix .RAR ? Especially the #crack sub-folder, and you may even re-download the whole Ultimate fix.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University requesting disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2014, 16:27

That's worked! Thank you Very Happy

Mod edit: good to hear ! Problem solved, topic closed. If you have more questions about anything, just open a new thread on here.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top