Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Giant 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotel Giant 2  Empty Hotel Giant 2

Post by Guest Mon 04 Aug 2014, 10:52

Hello, i must warn that my english is not that good so sorry for it and i hope u will understand me..
anyway about hotel giant 2.... after i downloaded it and installed it did woro prefectly even today morning before i went to store everything was fine i was able to play it... but my problems started after i got home from work i wanted to continue playing it and it stoped loading in alf way.. i even did try reinstalling but nothing didnt change it still stoped loading in alf way in loading screen.. what should i do because i rly like that game and i rly want to play it Sad

Back to top Go down

Hotel Giant 2  Empty Re: Hotel Giant 2

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Aug 2014, 12:11

Petricya wrote:Hello, i must warn that my english is not that good so sorry for it and i hope u will understand me..
anyway about hotel giant 2.... after i downloaded it and installed it did woro prefectly even today morning before i went to store everything was fine i was able to play it... but my problems started after i got home from work i wanted to continue playing it and it stoped loading in alf way.. i even did try reinstalling but nothing didnt change it still stoped loading in alf way in loading screen.. what should i do because i rly like that game and i rly want to play it Sad

//MOVED

Hello,

Can you tell me what Windows you have ? Smile  Windows Vista, 7, or 8 ?

In any case, when you are on the desktop in Windows, press the Windows key + R. Inside the prompt that comes up next, type cmd and hit enter. Now, be very careful, and type the following into the next window:

bcdedit.exe/set nx AlwaysOff

Type it exactly that way; and then hit enter again. You should get a "success" message. If you do, please re-boot the computer. And then re-start the game. See if anything improved. Good luck and let me know your result ! Smile  

//EDIT

Look at that example screenshot, of how I did it:

Hotel Giant 2  Dep_111

I mistyped it at first ( Facepalm  ), but it's correct on the second try.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Aug 2014, 05:06

Thanx man!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:20

Domino241 wrote:Thanx man!

Although that's not your thread - you're still welcome... Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top