Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game. Empty Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game.

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2014, 13:15

Hi all!

Just a quick query, i have followed all the steps to install the sims 3 base game and some expansions it came with along with the ultimate fix. I then downloaded Seasons and followed the mac guide perfectly. The installation said that it had installed but when i open my launcher its not there! Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game. Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game.

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:46

The first thing I do when this happens. I install again. Most of the time I need to install the dang thing twice to make it appear.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game. Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansions not appearing in game.

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2014, 22:17

Ahh right! shall i uninstall everything thing? (base game included?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2014, 22:18

Nonon, don't uninstall. Install again Very Happy
The installer will tell you that it already exists but just keep going Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:57

Its worked! Thank you so much Smile if the other eps do the same then ill just do this Smile brill Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 22:33

Glad it could help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top