Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2014, 09:58

First of all i would like to thank you guys for all this great stuffs you put up and its all free. You guys are amazing, but anyway I happened to have a slight problem on the store updates most esp on the vintage phone, spellboook, wooden stove bakery oven fountain of youth etc. Here's a screenshot on the vintage phone 

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 15aw0g

What he said. 
so that's what's  happening everytime i use it and i tried looking for the store updates in the forums but is seems the file in the links you gave are already removed in media fire. I tried installing the latest storefix i found in your download page but its still not working. I even reinstalled all of the store updates but i still got nothing, btw i only applied store updates from Store updates 1-26(up to July 2011) and June 2011. I followed everything carefully most esp on how to install it I am just really annoyed that I have no idea what else to do. I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance and more power to your awesomeness  flower

Last edited by J.T. on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty Re: STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:04

Fallenkitten wrote:First of all i would like to thank you guys for all this great stuffs you put up and its all free. You guys are amazing, but anyway I happened to have a slight problem on the store updates most esp on the vintage phone, spellboook, wooden stove bakery oven fountain of youth etc. Here's a screenshot on the vintage phone 

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 15aw0g

What he said. 
so that's what's  happening everytime i use it and i tried looking for the store updates in the forums but is seems the file in the links you gave are already removed in media fire. I tried installing the latest storefix i found in your download page but its still not working. I even reinstalled all of the store updates but i still got nothing, btw i only applied store updates from Store updates 1-26(up to July 2011) and June 2011. I followed everything carefully most esp on how to install it I am just really annoyed that I have no idea what else to do. I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance and more power to your awesomeness  flower

Hello,

To avoid this problem, you need to install "store fixes". But first, please read this guide here on how to install ".package" files:
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

There is also a link to the "Mod framework", which you need to extract first and then put the "Mods"-folder into the correct location.

Next, get the temporary fixes from here:
http://goo.gl/ikuzQn

And follow the included instructions. Then these items should work again. Good luck and let me know if you need more assistance ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:35

Thank you for your response, I have to go somewhere atm but I will be posting once i returned thank you so much!  I love you

Last edited by Fallenkitten on Mon 18 Aug 2014, 14:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:43

Fallenkitten wrote:Thank you your response, I have to go somewhere atm but I will be posting once i returned thank you so much!  I love you

Take your time. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug 2014, 14:35

Dear Mr. Carlos,  mine works perfectly now thank you for the additional information about Mods. The new store fix that you gave are just what i needed thanks a million. 

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 294340757

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Icon_cheers

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 3159685043

//EDIT

BTW! here's a picture of the vintage phone. Everything works perfectly fine now!  I love you 

STORE UPDATE PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 2vv6xax

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Aug 2014, 08:37

Hello again,

Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't have too much time, recently. Anyhow, I'd just like to inform you that new store fixes have been released - this time, they are slightly improved. Smile  See this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17553-the-sims-3-store-fixes-updated-download-link

Read the included instructions, and you need to replace all of the old files (from the "temporary" fix I posted above), if you decide to use them.

It's your choice though; you can either use the ones from my link above, or these "newer" ones. The only difference is that you get a positive moodlet in the newer store fix, when you have the "Last Venue of Amore" store set (from August 2014) installed. Specifically if you ride the gondola there.

In my temporary fix, you don't get a moodlet, but you can still ride the gondola. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2014, 12:09

Thank you for the response and update sir.  cheers Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Aug 2014, 18:34

Fallenkitten wrote:Thank you for the response and update sir.  cheers Razz

Do you have any other questions or can I close that thread ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:49

Everthing works perfectly fine now thanks Carlos  Razz I love you

Helper Edit: Problem seems to be solved. Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top