Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several atrocious yet funny games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several atrocious yet funny games Empty Several atrocious yet funny games

Post by J.T. Sun 24 Aug 2014, 18:17

Hello all,

I am here to request 2 games that do not have any legitimate and "seedable" downloads on Piratebay or Kickass. These 2 games are named "High School Dreams: Best Friends Forever" and "Desperate House Wives". The first one is a dating simulator, which I am not a fan of, and the other one is like The Sims 3, but the characters inside have more depth in terms of character progression, and more evilness  Very Happy . I am not a fan of both games, but I found these games funny and especially humorous when played by Youtubers.

So hopefully these games can be seeded by G4TW.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Several atrocious yet funny games Empty Re: Several atrocious yet funny games

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Aug 2014, 21:14

J.T. wrote:Hello all,

I am here to request 2 games that do not have any legitimate and "seedable" downloads on Piratebay or Kickass. These 2 games are named "High School Dreams: Best Friends Forever" and "Desperate House Wives". The first one is a dating simulator, which I am not a fan of, and the other one is like The Sims 3, but the characters inside have more depth in terms of character progression, and more evilness  Very Happy . I am not a fan of both games, but I found these games funny and especially humorous when played by Youtubers.

So hopefully these games can be seeded by G4TW.

Hi there,

"Desperate Housewives" was added to the list, but the other game was already on the list (although called "High School Dreams", it's the same game).

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

The Sims Plumbob 1 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top