Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] Empty Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 03:21

I've been having the "unofficial game modification" issue since a long time, I updated my game to v.1.33,, applied the fix and every single step.. Surprised But I was wondering, I have the base game, ambitions, world adventures and late night on original,, then I downloaded another expansions, and the problem is still there, so, Is it because I'm combining priginal with cracked? I'm really frustrated right now Sad , Help? Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] 2830496658 Thank you a lot!

Back to top Go down

Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Mar 2012, 08:37

Hello,

Combining original games with cracked ones is no problem. There could potentially be a problem with digital copies but that has more to do with the way it is installed than with the fact that it is or isn't original.

The unofficial game modification can mean 2 things:
1. Your crack is incompatible with your game version. Make sure to download the latest fix.
2. You're using outdated mods. The quickest way to find out is to drag&drop the mods folder to your desktop from my documents\electronic arts\the sims 3, if the error is gone when you start your game without the mods folder present, you'll have to take a close look at your mods and make sure they're all compatible with game version 1.33.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 18:43

I did the thing drag&drop, it worked at first then it says me I need the disc, And I was like what? Shocked I updated my base game and applied the fix for the 1.33,, but whit the expansions, I mean Generations, Master suite, etc, says my base game has a more recent version than the expansions, so I opened the launcher and went to Refresh and Nothing! "Your game is up to date" Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] 2279017149 Now I'm kind of lost

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:11

Hello,

That your base game has a more recent version than the expansions is ok.
Had you been using a noCD mod? That might explain the no disc error.
Make sure you copy the crack to the right location, step 13 in the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 18:53

Nop, D: Yesterday I unistalled everything, and started installed every one and updated, and when I got to Generations the "unofficial game modification" issue appear, But I don't have saves or mods, I was just installing it Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] 3450855690

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Mar 2012, 20:07

Hello,

That's probably an incompatible crack, did you apply any and which one?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 23:18

Yes, right after I installed it, I applied the new fix for the v1.33 Smile , I was reading a lot of post and I've tried everything they say but I can't solve my problem, Am I the only one? Lol Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Mar 2012, 09:58

Hello,

Can you show us a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? Preferably a detailed view with the file types, date and time stamp and the folder's path.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 22:40

Sure, like that? , I have my computer in spanish, hope you don't mind Very Happy
Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 13:47

Hello,

Sure this is great. I can see the problem right there.
Open the fix, and look for the #crack folder, open it, and copy both files to the folder you're showing here.
The 2 files you have here, came from the Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations folder. Those aren't cracks, they are the original files you need to allow for the update Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 22:13

Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] 2279017149 So that mean the "no disc found" and "unofficial game modification" will be gone? I'm gonna try it right now Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Mar 2012, 22:55

Hello,

As long as your base game is 1.33, yes both errors should be gone Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2012, 23:23

Thanks! THANK YOU! It worked, you're amazing, LOL after all think it's was my mistake, anyway, Thanks! Combine purchased games with cracked games?[SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Mar 2012, 09:30

Hello,

That's good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top