Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim City 4 Mounting help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim City 4 Mounting help. [SOLVED] Empty Sim City 4 Mounting help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2014, 20:22

Hello! I downloaded Sim City 4 and I am having some trouble mounting it. I have read the mounting guide you provided, but I am using Windows 8. I also first used Daemon Tools Ultra instead of lite. I mounted both the disks and when I go to start the auto run I get a message that says " Could not copy... and the file location" Then I get another message saying "Specified file was not found".
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because I am very new to this. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sim City 4 Mounting help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sim City 4 Mounting help. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Aug 2014, 20:27

SittingBowl wrote:Hello! I downloaded Sim City 4 and I am having some trouble mounting it. I have read the mounting guide you provided, but I am using Windows 8. I also first used Daemon Tools Ultra instead of lite. I mounted both the disks and when I go to start the auto run I get a message that says " Could not copy... and the file location" Then I get another message saying "Specified file was not found".
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because I am very new to this. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Thank you!

Hello,

I think it's in this case better to have a look at that via "TeamViewer". Have you heard from that program ? Smile  Read up on the TeamViewer information here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

If you are OK with that, please join the forum's chatbox, at the top of the forum for more instructions. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:10

Problem solved! Thank you again:]

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:17

SittingBowl wrote:Problem solved! Thank you again:]

Glad to hear that ! Smile

The problem was solved with mounting both .ISO images at once and then starting the installation by double-clicking on the virtual drive that has the sc4d_a.iso image mounted. Then the window with the bridge - after the installation - was closed by clicking on it and pressing ALT + F4. At the end, the #crack was applied according to the instructions.

If you ever have any other questions or problems, feel free to open a new thread. Until then, have fun with the game ! Problem solved, topic closed. 

Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top