Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim! Empty Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by Sim Architect Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:30

Here is the two episode saga where Lady ElDi's Evil Twin sister marries and becomes a widow of a rich sim, fulfilling her lifetime wish!

I really hope you like it, please let me know what you think, this series was really nice and fun to make, I hope the hard work was worth for you guys, please tell me commenting below or directly in my videos!!! Sorry for the out of sync audio, there was not much I could do...

Episode 1 - Catching and Marrying the Guy!

Episode 2 - Becoming a Happy and Rich Black Widow! Finally seeing the old hubby's Ghost!!!

See you soon! I am still taking requests and ideas for new videos, specially tutorials and building videos!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim! Empty Re: Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:05

SvenT wrote:Here is the two episode saga where Lady ElDi's Evil Twin sister marries and becomes a widow of a rich sim, fulfilling her lifetime wish!

I really hope you like it, please let me know what you think, this series was really nice and fun to make, I hope the hard work was worth for you guys, please tell me commenting below or directly in my videos!!! Sorry for the out of sync audio, there was not much I could do...

Episode 1 - Catching and Marrying the Guy!

Episode 2 - Becoming a Happy and Rich Black Widow! Finally seeing the old hubby's Ghost!!!

See you soon! I am still taking requests and ideas for new videos, specially tutorials and building videos!

//MOVED

Hey Sven,

Thank you very much for these tutorials...I'll make sure to check them out this weekend. Razz

I also moved your topic to "The Sims 3 tips & tricks" too. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim! Empty Re: Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by Sim Architect Sat 06 Sep 2014, 06:24

Thank you, Carlos! I am happy to hear you like them! Please be welcome to make requests and suggestions, anytime!

Today I sent a PM to Lady ElDi, I really wish she likes what she sees Smile
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top