Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 saving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 saving Empty sims 4 saving

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 12:40

sims 4 require a internet connection to save your progress. so I believe your save data is stored in ea's origin servers however cracking the game disables users function to save their progress. (I bought the game through origin). If that is true. you should make the game to save the progress on your servers or locally on users own computer
. Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

sims 4 saving Empty Re: sims 4 saving

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 12:56

Hello,
Nope lols. I am playing a cracked Sims 4 right now, crack was unstable, getting better with few fixes, there will be v2 crack etc. Anyways, I can save and it doesnt require internet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:22

As far as I can tell, you only need an internet connection to ACTIVATE a legit copy of the game. After that it doesn't matter if you're online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 16:29

Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:42

cagil99 wrote:Hello,
Nope lols. I am playing a cracked Sims 4 right now, crack was unstable, getting better with few fixes, there will be v2 crack etc. Anyways, I can save and it doesnt require internet Smile
did u rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par ? that fixes most of the bugs including the crashing + mosaic/blur bug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:17

just buy it no bugs or anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 14:23

theobvioushero wrote:just buy it no bugs or anything
if you pay for it, with pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 15:22

lol. I ain't gonna pay you for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:17

I've yet to run into any problems saving. I'll never buy a Sims product. $60 plus 10 $20 expansions excluding Stuff? No thank you

Back to top Go down

sims 4 saving Empty Sims 4 Saving

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 01:16

You don't need an internet connection to save.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top