Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds Empty Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:07

I have a problem with my Sims 3 and I wanna say first that I have all expansions and I used the ultimate fix, also I have recommended specs. My sims 3 is freezing, but not to the point where it crashes or I have to controlALTdelete out of it, because it soon starts moving again for a few seconds then it starts freezing again and so on. I consider it almost unplayable because it happens so frequently. It seems only the characters and the in-game time freeze. Every other effect like the diamond on sims head or special effects like fish moving in pond, or fire traps in world adventure,etc. Those still move. If you need any more information, or offering any kind of recommendation, just post. I'm desperate to get this fixed, one of my favorite games. I'm most likely going to be coming here everyday til' I get this fixed.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds Empty Re: Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds

Post by Narong30 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:11

Ryder309 wrote:I have a problem with my Sims 3 and I wanna say first that I have all expansions and I used the ultimate fix, also I have recommended specs. My sims 3 is freezing, but not to the point where it crashes or I have to controlALTdelete out of it, because it soon starts moving again for a few seconds then it starts freezing again and so on. I consider it almost unplayable because it happens so frequently. It seems only the characters and the in-game time freeze. Every other effect like the diamond on sims head or special effects like fish moving in pond, or fire traps in world adventure,etc. Those still move. If you need any more information, or offering any kind of recommendation, just post. I'm desperate to get this fixed, one of my favorite games. I'm most likely going to be coming here everyday til' I get this fixed.

Hello, Do you've apply any MOD or CC?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds Empty Re: Sims 3 HALF-freezing every few seconds

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 15:45

I have the same problem for world adventures.
Does your sims' camera work? Then I have the exact same problem if that also doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:08

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:28

No, I don't have any other mod. Don't know what CC is. I haven't downloaded any thing for the game except obviosly all the expansions and stuff. I don't haveany store updates. I got all expansions and stuff from this site's download page. Yeah, my camera doesn't work either. Actually, this was happening in my visit to China. It seemed to stop when I returned to sunset valley but after about 2 hours of playing happily, I noticed that it was slowly starting to happen again and out of fear I turned off the game, shut down computer, and went to sleep. It's working fine right now, but I was only playing for like 30 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:50

Ryder309 wrote:No, I don't have any other mod. Don't know what CC is. I haven't downloaded any thing for the game except obviosly all the expansions and stuff. I don't haveany store updates. I got all expansions and stuff from this site's download page. Yeah, my camera doesn't work either. Actually, this was happening in my visit to China. It seemed to stop when I returned to sunset valley but after about 2 hours of playing happily, I noticed that it was slowly starting to happen again and out of fear I turned off the game, shut down computer, and went to sleep. It's working fine right now, but I was only playing for like 30 minutes.

Please update us with the new status of your game. Hope you can play the game without any problem Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:30

Ryder309 wrote:No, I don't have any other mod. Don't know what CC is. I haven't downloaded any thing for the game except obviosly all the expansions and stuff. I don't haveany store updates. I got all expansions and stuff from this site's download page. Yeah, my camera doesn't work either. Actually, this was happening in my visit to China. It seemed to stop when I returned to sunset valley but after about 2 hours of playing happily, I noticed that it was slowly starting to happen again and out of fear I turned off the game, shut down computer, and went to sleep. It's working fine right now, but I was only playing for like 30 minutes.

We, sir, have the exact same problem. But it's only in China, I went to Al Simhara today and it wasn't lagging at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:35

KarsSmidt wrote:

We, sir, have the exact same problem. But it's only in China, I went to Al Simhara today and it wasn't lagging at all!
Al Simhara? What the hell. FUU!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 Aug 2011, 09:48

Admin wrote:
KarsSmidt wrote:

Al Simhara? What the hell. FUU!

LOL
That's just the name of the Egyptian destination.

@Topic starter: The first thing you could try is playing the game in windowed mode. It has a downside but it has reduced lagging significantly at my end and my pc isn't exactly state of the art. The downside is that you've lost the edge scrolling function when you choose to play in windowed mode, but you get used to that.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top