Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daemon tools virus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daemon tools virus Empty Daemon tools virus

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 05:17

I tried downloading the daemon tools but it never completed and it gives my computer a virus

Back to top Go down

Daemon tools virus Empty Re: Daemon tools virus

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Sep 2014, 18:48

zher wrote:I tried downloading the daemon tools but it never completed and it gives my computer a virus

//MOVED

Hello zher and welcome to the forum,

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

You probably clicked on the name of the download directly. And then you got re-directed to another page and clicked on some of the ads, I guess. If you download something from that page, you should preferably click on the MAGNET-symbol, on the left of each download.

Or if you click on the NAME of the download and get re-directed to the "torcache"-page, pay attention to what you click on.

You may (or may not) believe me, but Games4TheWorld's releases are virus-free. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 06:02

Oh i see ,,,thank you so mich for the reply,,,i follow the step that u said thank you!2014-09-11:D

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Sep 2014, 04:54

zher wrote:Oh i see ,,,thank you so mich for the reply,,,i follow the step that u said thank you!2014-09-11:D

So did you manage to download (safely) what you wanted to download ? Do you need any more help with anything (removing the virus) or can I close the topic ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top