Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 2. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:34

Hey guys, do you know any safe and working torrent that contains all The Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs? I miss The Sims 2 and want to play Smile .

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 2. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:13

LUNA NOCTURNE wrote:Hey guys, do you know any safe and working torrent that contains all The Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs? I miss The Sims 2 and want to play Smile .

Hello Luna and welcome (back),

There was actually a free giveaway (!) for a few days, at the end of July; see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17345-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-for-free-now-closed

This was a big announcement on the forum and on the FB page too. In addition, the Admin sent out a newsletter about it too. But...in case you missed it, check out this topic here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16036-the-sims-2-double-deluxe-solved

There is an upload on Piratebay by the uploader "XP1", whcih you might want to check out. Please take your time to read that topic (and especially my elaborations) very carefully. As they will help you to get through the (horrible) installation process. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:45

I never really left, but thanks for the welcome. Smile So I've found some torrents that have all the E and S packs, but the file is in ISO, so can I extract it with WinRAR, I've seen people doing it and everything works fine, don't really want to mount them... With all the bugs and problems with The Sims 3 i kinda miss The Sims 2, good old times...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Sep 2014, 23:07

LUNA NOCTURNE wrote:I never really left, but thanks for the welcome. Smile So I've found some torrents that have all the E and S packs, but the file is in ISO, so can I extract it with WinRAR, I've seen people doing it and everything works fine, don't really want to mount them... With all the bugs and problems with The Sims 3 i kinda miss The Sims 2, good old times...

If you want to use the upload that I was talking about in the other thread I linked to before, then there's no need to extract anything. If you mount the .ISO and follow my elaborated instructions closely, you should be able to install the game.

Luckily, there was this free giveaway from Origin... Razz  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 12:06

Wait, are you talking about The Sims 2 Ultimate collection? If you are, does it have all expansion ans stuff packs released? I would so like to have that Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Sep 2014, 19:39

LUNA NOCTURNE wrote:Wait, are you talking about The Sims 2 Ultimate collection? If you are, does it have all expansion ans stuff packs released? I would so like to have that Very Happy .

Sorry, the free giveaway of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was only for a few days, at the end of July. During these couple of days, you could re-deem a free code in Origin for that "Ultimate Collection". And then the game was permanently linked to your Origin account. All for free. 

The "Double deluxe" version I was referring to, above, should have all SPs and EPs too, though I can't vouch 100% for it (I only had it installed briefly; I un-installed it again, and re-installed the Ultimate Collection from Origin).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 09:00

I don't think Double deluxe has all those stuff, but never mind, found and installed all in one The Sims 2 and playing, so happy IAmSoHappyEmergahwd .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:56

Carlos wrote:There was actually a free giveaway (!) for a few days, at the end of July; see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17345-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-for-free-now-closed

I happened to download that offer, but I can't play the game. It starts running normally, but after the intro (the compilation of sims-doing-things scenes) the game freezes and I get a "Failed to create DirectX device." error message. Is there a way to fix this? I have windows7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 17 Sep 2014, 15:15

Minaki wrote:
Carlos wrote:There was actually a free giveaway (!) for a few days, at the end of July; see this here:

I happened to download that offer, but I can't play the game. It starts running normally, but after the intro (the compilation of sims-doing-things scenes) the game freezes and I get a "Failed to create DirectX device." error message. Is there a way to fix this? I have windows7.

Hi Minaki,

Can you please create a new thread here:  The Sims 1 & 2 & Medieval Support

This way I can further assist you in your own thread, as this thread was not intended to be made to help with The Sims 2 issues!

Thanks!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Sep 2014, 17:25

LUNA NOCTURNE wrote:I don't think Double deluxe has all those stuff, but never mind, found and installed all in one The Sims 2 and playing, so happy IAmSoHappyEmergahwd .

Good for you ! Very Happy  Since the problem appears to be solved, I will close the thread. Don't hesitate to contact us again, if you need assistance with anything else. Smile 

Minaki wrote:

Yes, what Sephy said before: please open a NEW topic for your issue, instead of posting under someone else's topic. Thank you. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top