Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED] Empty a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:07

hello

so i have a question and idk where to post it hope this is the r8 place
i wanted to know if i could bye sims 3 seasons and install it with the rest ep sims i have just so i can use the points and the sim port
would it be ok ? is it gonna effect the face my sims download? is it gonna be a problem if all my ep sims been downloaded here and i bought the sims seasons just to get points and to get the advantage of using sim port ??

hope i was clear ;p

Back to top Go down

a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED] Empty Re: a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:16

Hello,

No problem at all, I only have Fast Lane Stuff registered myself. I can't log in due to some problem with my password which would require me to reinstall if I believe correctly (and I just can't be bothered) but Simport used to work fine before that.
Though i wouldn't bother with simpoints. They cost money, and you can get everything The Sims Store offers for free here.
You don't need the latest EP if it's Simport you're after, any ep or sp will do and can be safely installed with pirated games. As long as it's not a "Steam" version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED] Empty Re: a question about sim port and sims points by buying any sims ep? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:03

ok so if i bought any ep not needed to be seasons would i have to uninstall the one i already have we all "sims lovers" have all the ep thnx to u and and admin so if i bought an ep to use the simport cz it is what am after would i have to uninstall the one i already downloaded here and then install again with the one i bought or it's just that i have to use the serial "registration " number and that's it? thats y i was thinking of buying the newest one that i didn't already download

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:31

Hello,

No need to uninstall, just use the serial to register to your sims3.com account.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:39

thank u so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:12

Hello,

Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top