Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED] Empty Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 03:33

I apologize for posting my probs all the time but I'd like to know why the Appaloosa Plains Lexington Base Park is missing in the lot bin but not the replacement festival grounds?

Back to top Go down

Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 03:46

Hi there! Smile

You don't need to apologize for posting questions, we Helpers are here to answer them. Wink

According to what I could find, The Lexington is not originally a park in Appaloosa Plains, it's a residential house. After you install Seasons, this lot is replaced with the corresponding Festival Grounds for that Town, but you can still get the original from the Residential Lots section of the Lot Bin. If that's what you are looking for, have you looked in that section? The Festival Grounds should be in the Community Lots, but The Lexington is in the Residential Lots (as it's a house).

I'm sorry if I understood your question wrong. Let us know if this helped. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Orig. Appaloosa Plains Lexington Park In Bin? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 03:49

Ah.. FOUND IT lol!

Thank you :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 04:12

HelloLove98 wrote:Ah.. FOUND IT lol!

Thank you :3

No problem! Very Happy

If you have any other questions, don't doubt to post them. There's nothing wrong with that. Good luck!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top