Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing text / Missing Sims. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing text / Missing Sims. [SOLVED] Empty Missing text / Missing Sims. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 19:08

Heya, I'm having a bit of a problem with The Sims 3. In the settings menu and in "chose a neighborhood" thingy a lot of text is missing. Also when I go into create a sim, I cant see the sim, and the help box that appears on the right top side is missing, only the text appears.

I've all the expansions and stuff packs installed (fresh install, all in order), patch 1.55 and the crack from the Ultimate Fix. Dont have any mods, costume content or shop stuff.

And that's it >.>

Edit: I've seen this post: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12139-no-text-no-sims-solved?highlight=Missing+text
And it's the same issue, only that I'm playing in Portuguese, not Spanish. Will I have to reinstall all in English ?

Edit 2: I've uninstalled the base game only, then reinstalled in English, applied 1.55 patch and the Ultimate fix and the game is now working Very Happy

Helper edit: I'm glad to hear that ! Smile  OK, happy simming ! I will close this topic now.

- Carlos G.

Last edited by Carlos G. on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 19:48; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a similar topic | Solved)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top