Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working Empty Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 05:32

Okay.. I have two issues..

The first questions, the new link for windows 7  link is not working. the one that says Hot(New).  Will It be re posted? Am looking for the ultimate 64 bit. For some reason your site has been the safest site to download anything.

Second..I have seen this question on here before however I have not seen a real solution.. with the first window 7  download.. Is it not bootable.. I have everything set correctly I have tried extracting the files and burning the iso image.. i used the power iso.. which is unable to activate -- download from GT4W site. I also tried using a free burning software that is also to burn from image.. So far I have come up with a bunch of coaster and no bootable software.. Please help.. I even deleted the crack fold and media file to make sure that was not the problem.. I will try the flash drive solution.. but any other solutions for making the disk bootable.. thank you

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working Empty Re: Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:26

ldarnold wrote:Okay.. I have two issues..

The first questions, the new link for windows 7  link is not working. the one that says Hot(New).  Will It be re posted? Am looking for the ultimate 64 bit. For some reason your site has been the safest site to download anything.

Second..I have seen this question on here before however I have not seen a real solution.. with the first window 7  download.. Is it not bootable.. I have everything set correctly I have tried extracting the files and burning the iso image.. i used the power iso.. which is unable to activate -- download from GT4W site. I also tried using a free burning software that is also to burn from image.. So far I have come up with a bunch of coaster and no bootable software.. Please help.. I even deleted the crack fold and media file to make sure that was not the problem.. I will try the flash drive solution.. but any other solutions for making the disk bootable.. thank you

Hello Idarnold and welcome,

About the download link, did you try clicking on the magnet symbol ? in that case, your torrent client should open up automatically.

As for the booting, did you properly burn the .ISO image to a DVD ? If so, you might have to edit your BIOS settings, for the computer to be able to boot from the CD/DVD drive. You might want to do additional research on that, but in many cases, while the computer is turned off, press and HOLD the DELETE-key. While holding the key, turn on the computer, and keep holding until you enter the "BIOS". There, change the settings to boot from the CD/DVD drive.

Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 

P.S. you can also get G4TW downloads from Piratebay too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working Empty Thank You!!!!

Post by Guest Mon 29 Sep 2014, 17:28

The new link  for windows 7 all edition worked perfectly without any problems... Thanks a bunch!!!!... I do have one more question... with the power iso.. the activation info is not working... none of them.. Could it be they were used to many times..

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working Empty Re: Windows 7 not bootable and the new link is not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:47

ldarnold wrote:The new link  for windows 7 all edition worked perfectly without any problems... Thanks a bunch!!!!... I do have one more question... with the power iso.. the activation info is not working... none of them.. Could it be they were used to many times..

Yes, the old Windows 7 was not bootable, if I remember correctly...Smile  The new one should work fine though. 

About PowerISO, I sent you some registration keys via PM, please check your PM inbox. These are actually for the 5.8 version of the program, but see if they work in your case too. Other than that, are you sure you put in the registration data correctly ? You can simply copy + paste everything, instead of typing the data in manually.

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top