Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED] Empty Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 May 2015, 03:43

Okay,

I made a bootable USB with the .ISO included in the torrent, and booted from the USB. Everything went perfectly, until it formatted the C:/ partition. The install froze and is now asking me to select the driver to be installed. Scanning the X:/ drive (The bootable USB), there are no drivers found. I no longer have any OS on my PC, and have no way to download drivers, as this is my only PC. I've installed windows multiple times, on multiple different PCs, and I have never come across this problem. Can someone please help?

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 14 May 2015, 18:01

Hi there,

How exactly did you create the USB installation? (And did you make sure to format the USB stick, prior to using it for installing Windows?)

Kindly try installing again. Format all the partitions - assuming you don't have any important data stored on the PC any more - and then CREATE new partitions. Then select one to install Windows on.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 7 All Editions Bootable [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 May 2015, 02:55

I figured out what was happening. Windows 7 does not have base integration for my motherboard. Re-Formatted the USB stick and used a buddys PC to download your Windows 8.1 PRO torrent and flash it to the USB. Installed perfectly and I'm loving the upgrade. Thank you for your reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 15 May 2015, 13:02

Lord Pyre wrote:I figured out what was happening. Windows 7 does not have base integration for my motherboard. Re-Formatted the USB stick and used a buddys PC to download your Windows 8.1 PRO torrent and flash it to the USB. Installed perfectly and I'm loving the upgrade. Thank you for your reply.
Hi there,

Operating system not being compatible with a motherboard? Never heard that before.  Why.
Glad it's all working again now, I hope you're enjoying Windows 8.1.

I'll close this topic now, please let us know if you need help again! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top