Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:44

Hello there, I seem to be having some sort of issue with installing the Sims 3 island paradise. I had all the games and expansion packs installed and cracked over correctly and everything has been running smoothly with no issues installing any other expansion or stuff packs before this one.  When i first got the error i thought maybe i needed to update my games so i did so but then it still didn't work so i tried using the ultimate fix also and that didn't work so i thought maybe i had some messed up fails and i saved my sims neighborhoods and games on a external hard drive and deleted all the sims games and then reinstalled them all but still the same error is coming up and i have no idea why. This has never happend to me before i usually have no issue when a new pack comes out but this one is tricky. I will provide a link of a screen shot of the error i keep getting and hopefully i can get some help with this. This error comes up after i click the run button to start installation ( yes i run it as a administrator) it will be fine till it get to the point where it says Click Here to see ScreenShot and after clicking yes it then shows me this message here Click Here to see Screen Shot then it closes. If anyone could help me with this issue it would be much appreciated. It sucks because i had to go through all that trouble uninstalling all the games and reinstalling them only for the darn thing to still not work.
Help

Back to top Go down

Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 13:47

Please use this.

Back to top Go down

Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Issue Installing Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 14:47

Hello,

If Shamrock's method doesn't work (some players claimed that manual patch didn't work for them), then try this. Afterwards, apply the content of #crack folder in the Ultimate Fix (download link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems) to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 00:56

Installing that patch actually worked perfectly thank you very much to both of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 02:38

Hello,

Glad to hear!
Happy Simming The Sims 3 plumbob !

J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:17

Problem solved, topic locked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top