Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator? Empty How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:22

Hi!!!

I have a question: is there no way to play the Sims Medieval as a Life-Simulator-Game? I really don't like the RPG type of the Game, is stressfull, but most of all I really wanted to have children(no matter what type of Hero I am) and raise them to become adult and after my first Sim dies the eldest becomes King and so on. Is there no Mod for doing that? ore something else?

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator? Empty Re: How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:45

Hello,
I totally get what you mean. The RPG part is amusing for a while but the rest is like a step back to the original Sims.
I'm not sure there is a mod, or that it is even possible to create one that is so game altering.
I'm doing a quick search for you to see if such a thing exists, but I think you'll be disappointed.

//EDIT

Here's the closest thing I could find to what you're describing and I think its the closest thing out there.
I would advise you to be very careful though, this is a core mod and it can go terribly wrong, so read the information in the post carefully and also any readme or NFO file that is inside the zip. Also, back up your save games before doing anything. Make sure you download the latest version, that is v2.0.13 beta.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator? Empty Re: How can I play Sims Medieval as Life-Simulator?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:57

Crying or Very sad I can't download the mods Crying or Very sad When I click on anyone of the download links it tells me: No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

* If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
* Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
* MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Why is that? I read the description of the mod and I like it.

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 Aug 2011, 17:45

Oh yes you need to register with modthesims to download but that's free and they don't spam, so just create an account. You never know what else you need it for.
Let me know if you need help, I can download this for you if needed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:10

nightwish20102011 wrote:Crying or Very sad I can't download the mods Crying or Very sad When I click on anyone of the download links it tells me: No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

* If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
* Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
* MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Why is that? I read the description of the mod and I like it.

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Hello,

I have an account, if you need any Downloads, just let me know their link(s) and I'll get them for you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:33

Ok. Thanks guys.Thanks a lot! You're great!

I make an account but I can't download right now Sad So If Admin can download it and make a torrent of it(cause I'm surely not the only one who needs something like this) I would be thankfull!

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:41

Hi there,

You're welcome, just let me know the links of the one(s) you like.

THIS one Lady ElDi suggested, can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fcok99k8dlhpm (They are in the folder called "Grim's Medieval Core")
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 21:13

Okay.

I remember I allready have an account on modthesims also as nightwish20102011. So I can download it from there. Ahm, I have a question: where is the chatbox so I can speak with You guys...

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 Aug 2011, 21:22

Its on the home page of the forum.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 21:28

Smile)well there is just one to talk with:D...Admin is disconnected:(

Ahm, is there no update torrent for Sims Medieval? Ore just an update, perhaps I need it for the mod you gave me!!!

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

//EDIT

My game is not working...Sad I installed the mod how the description told me to do. But now...the game won't work:(...It's not loading the game...

Why is that? And on Sims 3 the mods made my game crash...I don't know why...but...there must be some mistake!

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Aug 2011, 22:29

Hello,

Please use this Fix to update your game to the latest version: http://www.mediafire.com/?q39d7d3fjcfgw9n

Read the instructions VERY carefully!
Anyhow, after updating, be sure to use the 2.0 version of the Mod, that one is compatible with the latest version of the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 22:33

Yes perhaps I drop the resources. file at the wrong place...In the description it tells me to put it in the Bin directory where the game is installed. Well, i did it so and the game is not working:(...

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Aug 2011, 22:38

nightwish20102011 wrote:Yes perhaps I drop the resources. file at the wrong place...In the description it tells me to put it in the Bin directory where the game is installed. Well, i did it so and the game is not working:(...

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!
Hello,

Well, if the game doesn't work after adding the file, I don't think you put it in the wrong folder, it's just not compatible with your version of the game.
Please update first and then re-apply the 2.0 version of the Mod. See if it makes any difference. If it still doesn't work after that, I'm afraid the Mod is not compatible with that version of the game (yet).
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 22:56

I download now the new update from the Sims Medieval Launcher...it will be finished tomorrow at 8 AM. I'll tell You then my results.

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 18 Aug 2011, 00:16

nightwish20102011 wrote:I download now the new update from the Sims Medieval Launcher...it will be finished tomorrow at 8 AM. I'll tell You then my results.

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!
Hello,

You're welcome, mate. Let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 07:54

Thanks Guys!!!

We did it:)...I updated the game and now the mod is working:)

But now I have a problem in the game...I can't marry the women I want to:((...instead I can marry a man:((...that's shit...I'm not gay...and I screw this...homosexual thing...The women is allready my best friend...but there is no chance to marry her:((

What shall I do???

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Aug 2011, 08:44

LOL
Sorry but that's just funny.

Now that I'm done laughing, I can see the problem. Isn't this something you can turn on or off with the "Grims medieval core options" that I see on the picture in the thread on MTS? Maybe unchecking the male/male and female/female pregnancy options help (that's not very realistic anyway).
I've been going to the thread to find out if anyone else had been having these problems, if the ingame options for the mod don't solve your problem, maybe you should drop the developer of the mod a line.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 09:40

Ok! I turned off the male\male and female\female pregnancy and started a new game, because in the old game it wont turn off so I started a new game. So let's see how it's going now:)...

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

//EDIT

It worked...now I can marry a women, I married one and whoohooed with her...twice...but she is still not pragnent:(...in the sims medieval she must be almost automaticaly be pragnent and after a day the baby must come, I read it so on the description but...how long is this going to take...'till she becomes pragnent?

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 18 Aug 2011, 19:53

nightwish20102011 wrote:Ok! I turned off the male\male and female\female pregnancy and started a new game, because in the old game it wont turn off so I started a new game. So let's see how it's going now:)...

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

//EDIT

It worked...now I can marry a women, I married one and whoohooed with her...twice...but she is still not pragnent:(...in the sims medieval she must be almost automaticaly be pragnent and after a day the baby must come, I read it so on the description but...how long is this going to take...'till she becomes pragnent?

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!
Hi there,

Haha, it's like whoo-hing for 100 times and still not being pregnant. And you'll be like FUU!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 20:31

Hmm....Why is the Grim's Medieval Core Mod not working on the second hero...
the one who follows the footsteps of the first...he is NOT continuing the Quest of the first one...he can nothing...do on himselfe:(...just change outfit and...I've forgotten the second thing...and....thats all...and on the other...It's like before...like I dont have any Mod installed:(...And perhaps there is a Mod for Animals in Sims Medieval...and Sims 3....Smile can anyone help me there to?

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Aug 2011, 22:04

Hi there,
The Sims 3 will have a pets expansion coming out this fall. Its released on October 18th so you can expect it here not long after that.
You'll be able to have cats and dogs of course and for the first time, horses!
I'm really looking forward to it.
For The Sims Medieval, I don't know. I don't think there's a mod for it -yet- but you can always ask around on the MTS forums.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 22:10

Ok!!!

And don't You know why the mod for Sims Medieval You gave me...isn't working anymore?...I described it in the previous reply!!!

Thanks for helping me!!!

Thomas!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 19 Aug 2011, 00:56

Hello,
I'm afraid I can't help you with that, sorry! I do have The Sims Medieval but I haven't modded it. I just have an easy time finding these kind of things so I was able to find it for you but I can't tell you where its going wrong. But I suggest you ask this question at the MTS forum. I've skimmed through the topic myself and the mod isn't exactly free of issues as its constantly being changed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:49

Hey!

I have a problem: I have the Nraas storyprogression mod and some others from Nraas. But the storyprogression mod is not fully working and the other mods brought no change to the game. Why is that?

Thanks for helping me!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:47

nightwish20102011 wrote:Hey!

I have a problem: I have the Nraas storyprogression mod and some others from Nraas. But the storyprogression mod is not fully working and the other mods brought no change to the game. Why is that?

Thanks for helping me!

Thomas

Hello,
The storyprogression mod has a LOT of options you can turn on and off. I'm not sure about the other mods, as far as I know they're not supposed to change anything per se except to prevent and log errors and such. With the exception of master controller but I haven't used that one myself, so I can't be sure.
Nraas mods are very complex, take your time to find out about all the different tuning options.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top