Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED] Empty Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014, 13:34

hi, guys.
Hope i posting my issue in right place, im new to this website.
Anyway i decided to get back into the sims 3 game, im using mac, so a bit more difficult to install game, but following descriptions i had installed it, but today my MAC got new software update OS X Yosemite and now i cant even open iso file, any ideas? what to do and how to do? i added screen shot with the message what im keep getting! Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED] Screen10

Last edited by Chupiite on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 14:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED] Empty Re: Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014, 17:14

//MOVED

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

I moved your topic to Mac Support, the correct Forum for your question. Wink

Regarding your issue, you can find some ways to bypass Gatekeeper (the protection that caused the error) here:
http://m.imore.com/how-open-apps-unidentified-developer-os-x-mountain-lion

It's for OS X Mountain Lion, but I don't see why it wouldn't work in Yosemite too.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED] Empty crazy!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014, 19:22

Hey Thank you. Its actually did helped, but i have now another issue (disgraceful) 
I am following installation by Games4theworld guide, so im trying now install season expansion, but its keeps coming this message "To install The Sims 3 Seasons you must already have the sims 3 installed"... so basically the base game is nowhere... but it is in my Applications...

Back to top Go down

Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED] Empty Re: Issue To install The Sims3 om Mac OS X Yosemite [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014, 00:13

Hi there,
May I know if you're downloaded the base file from games4world?
Also if you can tell me all your steps, and I can help locate if you did something wrong. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014, 14:03

Hi, thank you, for ur replay, but i did solved in the end what i was doing wrong Smile

Mod. edit: Therefore, I am closing the topic. Please feel free to connect with us if you have further problems Smile
-Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top