Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Thu 23 Oct 2014, 04:58

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

IT'S TIME!

We've successfully uploaded a torrent for The Sims 4. It has the currently latest version included. (Version: 1.0.797.20). Things have changed with the release of The Sims 4, but we'll inform you about that later on. For now, enjoy the download:

Arrow  Download from the downloads page here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

Arrow  Or download via the direct download mirror HERE. Special instructions for the direct download mirror.

Like a Star @ heaven Mount in Poweriso or Daemon (In windows 10 just right-click on the .iso and choose Open with Explorer)
Like a Star @ heaven Click on setup.exe
Like a Star @ heaven Choose your installation location (not in Origin, Origin Games, Electronic Arts)
Like a Star @ heaven Copy the crack from the folder crack to your installation folder\Game\Bin (not required when you continue with the DLC's) - you can skip this step when you also install Get Together before playing the game.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 14:09; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:54

I would like to say thank you as well

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 16:43

Thanks G4TW........ been waiting on yall and it was definitely worth the wait.  No problems with installation and game runs smoothly.  Will take some getting used to tho, the Sims 4 is very different from Sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Oct 2014, 21:09

Simzgamers wrote:So I recently bought The Sims 4 limited edition, and I wanted to know if there is a way to put the digital deluxe content from your torrent into my game?

Hello,

Please re-read the opening post by the Admin...

Admin wrote:Ps. Please DO NOT post any questions or problems in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section. Thank you!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 10:42

Thank you very much!  What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:25

Oh tyvm for this! Amazing as always
Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:19

Carlos wrote:
aset11 wrote:THANKYOU!!! i LOVE YOUR SEXY FACESSSSSSS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Smile)) I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK! :DD

"Sexy faces"...?!?! Razz
I think she was referring to you... Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 15:21

I literally fell out of my chair when i saw this! xD MUST. DOWNLOAD. NOAW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:29

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:50

Good Bless ya G4TW..Always the best! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 04:00

Thank you thank you thank you! I've heard such mixed reviews for this game that I wasn't sure I'd even bother with it. But with my older brother dead set on getting the game I'm glad I could point him to a safe torrent so he can take the game for a test drive without having to worry about wasting money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 12:35

THANK YOU SO MUCH GAMES4THEWORLD! YOU'RE THE BEST EVER!! Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena Happy B-day! cheers
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! <3
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:18

Admin wrote:
Carlos wrote:
aset11 wrote:THANKYOU!!! i LOVE YOUR SEXY FACESSSSSSS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Smile)) I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK! :DD

"Sexy faces"...?!?! Razz

You think...? Razz  Maybe she (also) meant the guy in your avatar...  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 01:31

YAY Very Happy
thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Thank you for Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 04:28

Games4theworld came through for us again! Thank you for the super easy install of the Sims 4! Runs great :-)
Thank you for all of your hard work.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty lenguage the sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 16:23

Hi, i downloaded your game piratebay and I've done everything and i can not change the language to put it in Spanish. Can you help me?  :$:

//EDIT

Hi, i install microsoft visual c++ x64 and x86 and ir woeked for me. I am Spanish and do not understand even the log or language.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Oct 2014, 19:17

marinazy89 wrote:Hi, i downloaded your game piratebay and I've done everything and i can not change the language to put it in Spanish. Can you help me?  :$:

//EDIT

Hi, i install microsoft visual c++ x64 and x86 and ir woeked for me. I am Spanish and do not understand even the log or language.

Hello marinazy89 and welcome,

Please open a new topic here: 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

Just click on "New thread", at the top there. And then write your topic. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 01:14

Thank you for your work on this! Can't wait for the new computer to get here and give it a go. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 14:37

Thank you so much 

You ladies and gentlemen are the best  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:00

First off let me just say thank you.  Seriously, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 23:31

I keep trying to install TS4, and every time i get this error https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/29nxe7n.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Nov 2014, 23:41

Michelle801 wrote:I keep trying to install TS4, and every time i get this error https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/29nxe7n.jpg

Please open a new thread (the opening post clearly says not to post problems in this thread), in the following section:

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Nov 2014, 00:05

Carlos wrote:
Michelle801 wrote:I keep trying to install TS4, and every time i get this error https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/29nxe7n.jpg

Please open a new thread (the opening post clearly says not to post problems in this thread), in the following section:

I will, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Nov 2014, 23:41

Carlos wrote:
Admin wrote:
Carlos wrote:

"Sexy faces"...?!?! Razz

You think...? Razz  Maybe she (also) meant the guy in your avatar...  Very Happy
Well, maybe that handsome guy in my avatar is me... Oh my...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male