Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 16:46

hello, I stayed up all night to download the sims 4 via uTorrent.
When it finally finished, I installed it, but there is no TS4.exe?
This is what my folder looks like (Program Files x86>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Game>Bin)
Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED] 7f8e97f79b
and this is the .exe on the desktop.
Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED] Af072ee9dc

I followed the instructions to a T but it didn't work. Do I need the ultimate fix? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:00

Hi there! Smile

Yes, you should download the Ultimate Fix and apply it following the instructions inside. Specially the first step, about adding all of the folders from the game installation folder to the antivirus exceptions, as it is most likely deleting the TS4.exe.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Installation Problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:13

okay, thanks Very Happy

I have to wait until tonight to download it, but I'll post my results when I get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:16

bebebo wrote:okay, thanks Very Happy

I have to wait until tonight to download it, but I'll post my results when I get it.

No problem! Make sure that you follow the instructions carefully and take your time. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 17:35

it worked thanks!
sorry for posting a thread, I just hoped there would be another solution since I'm on a data limit Razz
but thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:10

bebebo wrote:it worked thanks!
sorry for posting a thread, I just hoped there would be another solution since I'm on a data limit Razz
but thank you!!

There's nothing to be sorry about! And you're very welcome. Very Happy

I'll go ahead and close the topic now. Should you need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top