Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 08:48

Hello, I've installed the Sims 4 from G4TW and it works fine.
I also used the ultimate fix.
My only problem is that I can't connect to the gallery.

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 26 Oct 2014, 12:56

xlomoprosopo wrote:Hello, I've installed the Sims 4 from G4TW and it works fine.

Hi xlomoprosopo,

Could you please provide a screenshot of any error messages you are getting in-game?  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't connect to the gallery at Sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 13:08

This is an offline crack. Although I could put all my downloaded sims from a previous version i had. You can also download demo of 200 mb, download the sims you want and then put them into documents>ea>...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 13:14

xlomoprosopo wrote:Hello, I've installed the Sims 4 from G4TW and it works fine.

SlayUrFav wrote:This is an offline crack. Although I could put all my downloaded sims from a previous version i had. You can also download demo of 200 mb, download the sims you want and then put them into documents>ea>...

Hi there! Smile

Some people (including me) are being able to go online in the crack, even if it's supposedly disabled. We're still trying to figure out all the details, and how exactly it works, but we'll keep you updated. 

As for now, yes, the crack is supposed to have the Online functions blocked so you shouldn't be able to connect to the Gallery. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:55

Thank you for your responses.
Before I install the game, I had installed the demo Create a Sim and I had created some Sims there.
Now with the base game, I'm trying to connect and it's loading for ever.So I'm staying offline and I use the Sims I creates now.

//EDIT

SlayUrFav wrote:This is an offline crack. Although I could put all my downloaded sims from a previous version i had. You can also download demo of 200 mb, download the sims you want and then put them into documents>ea>...
Hello, where did you find the Sims you have made from the demo Sims?
I searced at My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims Create A Sim Demo and I can't find my downloaded Sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 16:48

xlomoprosopo wrote:
Hello, where did you find the Sims you have made from the demo Sims?
I searced at My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims Create A Sim Demo and I can't find my downloaded Sims.

Hi again! Smile

All of the Sims you have created yourself or downloaded in the Demo should be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo\Tray. If you copy those files to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray they *should* be accessible in the complete game.
Please, do tell us if it works. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 17:18

Somehow I connected and I can take me Sims from the demo.
Thank you all.
You can close the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 17:21

xlomoprosopo wrote:Somehow I connected and I can take me Sims from the demo.
Thank you all.
You can close the thread.

So, you are online now in The Sims 4? May I ask if this was before or after pasting the Tray files from the Demo to the game? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:19

I didn't past anything, it's a little bit complicated.
I thought that I was connected because it found my username, but when I was trying to see the community gallery it asks me to connect.
Although at my library, when I typed in search machine the name of my Sims, I found them and I could save them.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:27

xlomoprosopo wrote:I didn't past anything, it's a little bit complicated.
I thought that I was connected because it found my username, but when I was trying to see the community gallery it asks me to connect.
Although at my library, when I typed in search machine the name of my Sims, I found them and I could save them.  Shocked

Thanks for your feedback! That's interesting to know.

As you asked, I'll close the topic now. Should you have any other questions or issues, don't doubt to come back. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top