Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:45

Hi,I'm getting this problem with connecting to the gallery. I have the latest update and I checked the online access but it didn't seem to work.I made a new account for origin but neither my new or my old one seemed to work. It says "Attempting to connect",but it's been two hours and it won't connect. I even restart sims 4 and origin but with no luck. Please  Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:31

Hi there, @Ska, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Did you already see this guide here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

For you to be able to connect to the Gallery, your username should appear at the top right of the window. If it says RLD! instead, then it will never connect (no matter how much time you wait). Are you sure you are leaving Origin open in the background?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 won't connect to the gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:40

Thank you for the replay @SeoY. I've seen it and I did as it says and yes I had origin running in the background. And instead of my name it says RLD!,have you any idea how to make it work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:43

Ska wrote:Thank you for the replay @SeoY. I've seen it and I did as it says and yes I had origin running in the background. And instead of my name it says RLD!,have you any idea how to make it work?

Have you changed any firewall settings regarding The Sims 4 or Origin at all? And did you have at any point The Sims 4 CAS Demo installed, and did you uninstall it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:49

My antivirus is a little bit weird so i pause it everytime I play sims so it wouldn't damage the files. But now after uninstalling origin and installing it again and a few computer restarts it seems that my account is finally connecting. Thank you so much @SeoY for taking your time to replay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 07:09

Ska wrote:My antivirus is a little bit weird so i pause it everytime I play sims so it wouldn't damage the files. But now after uninstalling origin and installing it again and a few computer restarts it seems that my account is finally connecting. Thank you so much @SeoY for taking your time to replay Smile

That's very good to hear! You're very welcome.

I'm glad that the error is gone now. Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to open a new one. Have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top