Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4.exe not copying from Ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4.exe not copying from Ultimate fix Empty TS4.exe not copying from Ultimate fix

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 08:05

So I usually don't have trouble with getting your torrents to work. Usually just need to uninstall and reinstall a couple times if it's not working.

For some reason it was saying it was browsing for TS4.exe, I looked at some of the other threads and noticed their issues however for some reason it's not working for me.
I downloaded the ultimate fix with my antivirus off, I transferred the files and the TS4.exe file isn't appearing in the bin folder (antivirus is still turned off). I tried directly transferring just that file to the bin folder and when I do instead of transferring the actual file it makes a temp file which obviously doesn't work (again with the antivirus still off).

I've probably stuffed something up but any help would really be appreciated Smile

EDIT:  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as redownloaded and reapplied the ultimate fix. I now get this message when I try to transfer the TS4.exe file from the ultimate fix .rar to the games bin folder 
"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

I have installed both the vcredist files so I'm not sure what's wrong WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

TS4.exe not copying from Ultimate fix Empty Re: TS4.exe not copying from Ultimate fix

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 13:50

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

So, did you make sure to extract/open the Ultimate Fix RAR with WinRAR? Using any other program may cause issues, like the .tmp file bring generated.

And do you have any other security programs apart from your antivirus? Like anti-malware or similar. You should try disabling those too just in case. 

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top