Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED] Empty Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 09:17

Hi, all
First of all, I'm new to the forums, clearly. I'm also new to torrenting the sims games. Second, I did the instructions in the 'must read' link. So, third, let me get a bit of background info in.

I downloaded all of my previous expansions AND base game from origin, just wanted to try out the newer expansions, so I give Island Paradise a shot. Install it, run it without the UF and get the classic blank menu error. So I naturally close it and try the ultimate fix, patching. Alas the error of needing a DISK in order to run the game. Clearly that's not going to happen. Looked it up on the forums and didn't find anything on it. So please don't scream at me for not looking if there are other entries.   

Help please? I just want to build a houseboat  Why God.

Edit// Sorry, let me rephrase that, it said I needed a disk when I tried launching via launcher.

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 12:52

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Don't worry, we're not going to scream at you! 

As the Ultimate Fix is the one that bypasses the disc authentication, then it means that it probably wasn't applied correctly. What you need to do is take the #Crack folder from the Ultimate Fix (only this folder, ignore the rest of them), and copy the .dll and .exe inside. Paste those two files to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, as your base game is from Origin. Make sure to select "Copy and Replace" when prompted. 

In other words, follow only the last step of the Ultimate Fix guide. Wink

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Insert Disk for Island Paradise [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 13:17

Shortly after posting I realized where the proper search was.. found out that in order to fix the error I had when moving the #Crack files I had to temporarily disable the antivirus. Sorry for wasting your time! I wish I could have deleted the thread, my bad. Thanks for the help though Smile Have a good day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 14:26

MichIchBn wrote:Shortly after posting I realized where the proper search was.. found out that in order to fix the error I had when moving the #Crack files I had to temporarily disable the antivirus. Sorry for wasting your time! I wish I could have deleted the thread, my bad. Thanks for the help though Smile Have a good day

Glad that you were able to solve it! Thanks for letting us know.

Problem solved, topic closed. Should you need anything else, be sure to come back. Have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top