Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED] Empty Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 06:24

Please help me! Help I have spent a little over an hour on the forums trying to find a solution to my problem. I have tried downloading the ultimate fix and everything. it still just says please insert the disk. I dont know what to do Facepalm Noob Noob

Back to top Go down

Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 07:55

Hello,

Have you updated your base game to the latest version (1.55)? Please update it again here (even if you have): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

Afterwards, drag and drop the contents of the #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to the following folder (The Ultimate Fix must be compatible with 1.55, which can be downloaded here): C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (OR C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you purchased the base game via Origin) Click "Replace" when a pop-up asking to replace shows up.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Insert disk error for Island of Paradise, please help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 00:36

I have already updated it, and I have used the ultimate fix. It is still not working for me Sad I really really want to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:43

If your OS is in English, please use my new tool (see here).
Depending on the error you get, we'll see where the problem is!
Also, take a look at this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 20:49

The only thing that is wrong is that I tried downloading the new Island Paradise. When I did I couldnt offically download it to the game because the update. So I downloaded the new update. Now it wont let me play because of the insert disk. I was so fustrated the other day that I uninstalled it just so i could play but now it wants me to insert a disk for University. I just ended up downloading Island Paradise again. I have every single expansion pack. I tried doing the ultimate fix several times but it will not work. I even downloaded that Nocd thing but when downloaded it doesnt exist on the computer. I've been wanting to play ever since my cousin told me Island of Paradise came out. I tried your helper thing but; one its not downloading for me. Two: I tried putting it in the folder but when I press either of the buttons, I get an error and I would show you the screen shot but I do not know how to do it x.x Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 09:57

Just tell me the error you get with my tool. I will tell you what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 17:50

Its ok Smile I finally got it to work. I don't exactly know how xD I was playing around with everything I downloaded from here, but it finally works Smile Sorry about this xD

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 31 Jul 2013, 00:53

Hello,

Glad to hear!
Happy Simming The Sims 3 plumbob !

//LOCKED
//CLOSED
Shamrock
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top