Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to: use a fake Origin account?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How-to: use a fake Origin account? Empty How-to: use a fake Origin account?

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 23:21

I was reading the Connecting to the Gallery in The Sims 4 and it says on the top "we recommend you do this on a fake Origin account". What I need to know is how to do that with a fake account.

Back to top Go down

How-to: use a fake Origin account? Empty Re: How-to: use a fake Origin account?

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 23:45

Just an account with no games connected to it! That way if EA catches ur using a crack & deleats ur account, u won't be loosing anything! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Nov 2014, 00:48

Minaki wrote:I was reading the Connecting to the Gallery in The Sims 4 and it says on the top "we recommend you do this on a fake Origin account". What I need to know is how to do that with a fake account.

Hello Minaki,

Well, do you know how to create an Origin account ? (google for that). If you already have an existing account with legit games, just make a NEW account, with another e-mail address.

Then create yourself a new Origin ID and password, for that fake account.

And when you start Origin, you log-in with the details of your NEW account; the one you just created, instead of your legit account. And that's it. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:06

Oh ok, thanks. For some reason I was expecting something more complicated. I'm a bit silly sometimes.

Another thing, the TS4 installation says "We do not recommend changing the installation folder." Is there a reason for this? 'Cause I usually install all my The Sims games on an external drive (I play on a laptop and there's a limit to what my C: drive can handle).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Nov 2014, 12:33

Minaki wrote:Oh ok, thanks. For some reason I was expecting something more complicated. I'm a bit silly sometimes.

Another thing, the TS4 installation says "We do not recommend changing the installation folder." Is there a reason for this? 'Cause I usually install all my The Sims games on an external drive (I play on a laptop and there's a limit to what my C: drive can handle).

You should install it on your C: drive because our installer is "modified", in the sense that the location C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\ is "pre-programmed" if you wish.

If you install it somewhere else, it might cause issues like the game not starting, and so on. You can try it of course, but if you encounter issues, uninstall again, re-boot the computer, and try re-installing on the C: drive.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top