Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED] Empty You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jul 2015, 04:37

Hey there, Games4TheWorld!

I don't think you can use the method you posted in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4#, because I just tried and I got the message "you must have the sims 4 registered on your origin account to access online features". Seems EA "and their lackeys" found a way... Damn they be!

Anyway, please confirm this as I might just be doing something wrong, but I used to be able to to that fake origin trick and now I get that message. And if I am correct please update the thread. Hopefully there will be another way around...

Thank you for every hour of fun your downloads have given me!

SuBubbles

Back to top Go down

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jul 2015, 06:35

I just accessed it as I am writing this, and it seems to be working fine. I even downloaded a lot from there. Also, I have the Sims 4 CAS demo on my Origin account still downloading.

Back to top Go down

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jul 2015, 09:51

sububbles
you need the cas demo in your origin account to access the gallery
but you dont need to install it just add it to your account and stop it from downloading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 02:58

I was trying to do this, but I can't find the CAS demo on Origin. O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Jul 2015, 20:41

sububbles wrote:I was trying to do this, but I can't find the CAS demo on Origin. O.o

Luckily it's not that difficult to "find" that demo in the Origin store. Smile  See this screenshot here:

You can no longer access the gallery using the fake origin account thing. [SOLVED] E4llmzyg79r4

Log into your Origin account and click on the tab "Free games", then on "Demos and Betas". You should get a similar search result as me, in my screenshot. Click on the Sims 4 CAS demo (red arrow in my pic) and then on "Download".

You don't need to actually download that thing; it should be enough to just register it on your Origin account, so that it shows up in your Origin library.

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 21:25; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jul 2015, 21:19

Thank you a lot! It worked! I just don't understand why it stopped working in the first place.

Anyway, thank you everyone who answered!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new thread anytime again ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top