Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account? Empty Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account?

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:28

Hey guys,

I built a house under the RLD! account with DLC contents

imgbox.com/iSmmritP

I know at this current situation uploading lots or households with DLCs is not that easy to do so.
though I open up the trayitem file and edited a few thing "and i'm a noob about coding, dont mind me lol"

Code from the text: wrote:
i ”Ž”÷À®️ "12 Container House*ÙThe home uses 12 containers partially for structure, supporting a glazed glass structurethat envelops the home. The containers flank the two side walls of the home and on the ground floor areopen to reveal the kitchen and the living area. #12 #Container #Industrial #AdamKalkin #AdrianceHouse #warehouse #40x30 #pool #glassstructure #interiorspace0…°:RLD!@ H R” "Æß( (‚08@ûôHPXëâÔå` ( Bb12,Container,Industrial,AdamKalkin,AdrianceHouse,warehouse,40x30,pool,glassstructure,interiorspaceP X `ôÐXªåÀéìb¢ŠåòàªðþÈàðåÃÚú³ú•âÐöµá¨îŒˆØdž‚ƒÇ šª³£åáãÀúŽ´Þó¦øðæíã–‚­šø鉕Öç¹è§ª«ª­ÙâçóÚ䜋ƒ¾øÂ⻪éäªã¨öœœÓâàÒú÷Á‚¿à¢úªçˆ  ¨

Changed into:

i ”Ž”÷À®️ "12 Container House*ÙThe home uses 12 containers partially for structure, supporting a glazed glass structurethat envelops the home. The containers flank the two side walls of the home and on the ground floor areopen to reveal the kitchen and the living area. #12 #Container #Industrial #AdamKalkin #AdrianceHouse #warehouse #40x30 #pool #glassstructure #interiorspace0…°:DM-HKTM(USERNAME)@ H R” "Æß( (‚08@ûôHPXëâÔå` ( Bb12,Container,Industrial,AdamKalkin,AdrianceHouse,warehouse,40x30,pool,glassstructure,interiorspaceP X `ôÐXªåÀéìb¢ŠåòàªðþÈàðåÃÚú³ú•âÐöµá¨îŒˆØdž‚ƒÇ šª³£åáãÀúŽ´Þó¦øðæíã–‚­šø鉕Öç¹è§ª«ª­ÙâçóÚ䜋ƒ¾øÂ⻪éäªã¨öœœÓâàÒú÷Á‚¿à¢úªçˆ  ¨

imgbox.com/EBAza5kS

And of cause it didn't work, created a broken file instead, but I did change the creator name to my fake account username
So I wanna know if this is possible to upload contents to gallery in this kinda way, still not having a corrupted file?

Sorry, can't post screenshot as im new memember  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Also, screenshots of the housebuild are here, check them if you like Smile : imgur.com/gallery/U8n3m

Back to top Go down

Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account? Empty Re: Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 13:02

Hello and welcome to the forum,

We yet have to find out how this uploading (with DLC) can be done; and even if it's possible at all. Until then, I'm afraid you will have to do without it, sorry.

I do know that another user on here managed to upload a sim (about half a year ago ?) with that pirated Sims 4 game, but as of now, not even that is possible.

You can bet that EA (and their lackeys) are also reading up on this forum, and they have actually tried making it harder to use the gallery at all. Now you really need to have the Sims 4 CAS demo on your Origin account, if you just want to download. I'm actually still surprised that downloading stuff still works.

But yes, as I said, uploading things to the gallery is not possible (anymore). Maybe we can find a solution about this, sometime.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account? Empty Re: Uploading to gallery with DLC contents under the fake account?

Post by night_lights Fri 17 Jul 2015, 06:21

You can upload things to the gallery, I do it all the time, the only problem is, if you have any DLC you can't use them, so sometimes you need to replace the missing items from your sim or household.
What you do is, build the house then save it to your gallery as RLD!
And then go on origin, restart the game and then place the house, or sims (so open the house in build mode, or open the sim in cas) and then you can upload it to the gallery. It will say, originally uploaded by RLD!, but if someone asks, you can say you made it when you had no internet connection. Which is technically true.
Oh and make sure you have the CAS Demo.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to upload with DLC, as Carlos states, it's practically impossible.
night_lights
night_lights
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:49

night_lights wrote:It will say, originally uploaded by RLD!, but if someone asks, you can say you made it when you had no internet connection. 

Back then, when another user asked about this thing - she uploaded a sim to the gallery - there were also concerns about people being able to see the "RLD". But as it turned out, it seems that only the person who uploaded the item can see the thing with "RLD!"; any other users browsing the gallery will see the Origin username of the uploader instead. 

Also, the excuse explanation with "I had no internet connection" is interesting. Razz  In any case, I would need to test that again, and have a look at the sim this above-mentioned user uploaded. Let's see if anything has changed. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:01

Aha, I'm checking on my other account now. I had no idea.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Oh my...

//EDIT
I can't connect for some reason, so if anyone wants to check, my origin name is Belamabel. I always use CC, so make sure you press View custom content, or something like that. Look in my catalogue, that's where most of my stuff is, not the showcase thing.

Last edited by night_lights on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:55; edited 1 time in total
night_lights
night_lights
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:30

night_lights wrote:It will say, originally uploaded by RLD!, but if someone asks, you can say you made it when you had no internet connection. Which is technically true.

No internet connection, so you cracked your game and played it in offline mode. RLD stands for Reloaded, those who cracked the game, they placed that string there. It doesn't stand for offline mode. Those who bought the game will have their name even when playing in offline mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:52

urmom wrote:
No internet connection, so you cracked your game and played it in offline mode. RLD stands for Reloaded, those who cracked the game, they placed that string there. It doesn't stand for offline mode. Those who bought the game will have their name even when playing in offline mode.

Oh, okay, well no matter. I don't think RLD shows anyway.
night_lights
night_lights
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Jul 2015, 20:49

night_lights wrote:
//EDIT
I can't connect for some reason, so if anyone wants to check, my origin name is Belamabel. I always use CC, so make sure you press View custom content, or something like that. Look in my catalogue, that's where most of my stuff is, not the showcase thing.

The fact that you cannot connect is not related to your Origin username or what you have uploaded. Sometimes it just doesn't work, in which case you need to re-connect later in the day, or have a look at this post here for example - that may also be a possibility. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by night_lights Sat 25 Jul 2015, 07:56

Thanks, Carlos. I might try it later on, but rn my mac is getting a storage upgrade, because I was too lazy to do it myself Oh my...
night_lights
night_lights
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top