Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED] Empty Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 17:42

Okay so, I decided to download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus från TPB and it installed just fine and I always read the installation guide whenever I download something from here. But there is one problem (maybe several actually...). In the guide, it says "After it finished installing, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file." so I opened the Crack folder but there's nothing there. It's empty. Then the guide says "Double-click on the "Microsoft Toolkit.exe" file. Then click the "Office" button, to left of the Windows logo."

I'm either stupid or just blind, but I can't find Microsoft Toolkit.exe nor do I understand how I'm supposed to activate Office 2013.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:04

Hello,
Please use WinRAR to unzip the file.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:04

That's what I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:18

Ok.
Can you please post a screenshot of the empty folder?

Is it already extracted or are you seeing this within WINRAR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:57

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED] ADGxEh3
As you can see, it's extracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Nov 2014, 22:55

assbutt wrote:Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus problem. [SOLVED] ADGxEh3
As you can see, it's extracted.

Hello,

I'd now suggest to try turning off any anti-virus software completely; and then try re-extracting the contents of the .RAR (#crack) again. Extracted contents do not "disappear" so easily. 

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 01:40

Please check that the files are present in the archive. If so, do as Carlos said.
If not, your download is corrupted. You should download it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 10:16

Thank you, it worked Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:20

Glad to hear it!
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 17:19

I have issues with my Sims 3 base game and Pets. I have a physical copy of Sims 3 base game that I have installed, but the launcher has not been working since forever (the main reason why I uninstalled it in the first place). Pets doesn't work either (I downloaded it from TPB). I have done the Ultimate Fix several times, but it still doesn't work. Now I can't even open the game. I have tried to run as administrator several times; nothing happens. I've tried to just double click on TS3W; nothing happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Nov 2014, 19:48

assbutt wrote:I have issues with my Sims 3 base game and Pets. I have a physical copy of Sims 3 base game that I have installed, but the launcher has not been working since forever (the main reason why I uninstalled it in the first place). Pets doesn't work either (I downloaded it from TPB). I have done the Ultimate Fix several times, but it still doesn't work. Now I can't even open the game. I have tried to run as administrator several times; nothing happens. I've tried to just double click on TS3W; nothing happens.

This here isn't the right section for Sims-related problems. Please feel free to open a NEW thread, in the following sub-forum:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

This topic is closed now. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top