Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:06

I recently downloaded one of your programs and every time I click on the Microsoft Toolkit, I keep getting a message that says "To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the.NET Framework: v4.0.30319'
I'm trying to install it on Windows 7. Earlier on though, I installed the same program onto my laptop which is windows 8 and had no problems.

Help

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:21

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

I'm sorry, but did you check that you indeed have .NET Framework 4.0 installed in that computer? If you don't, you can find it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Please, try installing it and then check if the problem persists. Keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:56

Installed what you suggested, and Microsoft Office has successfully installed!
Thank you so much!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 14:01

Mickstarrr wrote:Installed what you suggested, and Microsoft Office has successfully installed!
Thank you so much!  Very Happy

That's good to hear! Very Happy

If you have any other questions or issues, don't doubt to come back. Good luck!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top