Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Oct 2014, 12:24

I open the zip folder. Click AutoRun. It starts unzipping or extracting. A microsoft office window opens asking if i want to install now. I click install now. I get the following error message:

Please wait.
We're sorry. It looks like another installation is running. Please wait until it's finished and try installing Office again.
If you see this message again, please restart your computer and then retry installing.

Any help much appreciated!

//EDIT

Oh, also should have said: I have tried restarting lots obviously. Also when I exit the microsoft office window with the above error message, I then get this crash message message:
Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stopped working.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 11 Oct 2014, 13:20

Hello,

Please restart your PC first. (To close all running setups)
Now, extract the .rar file you downloaded, using only WinRAR. You can download WinRAR from www.games4theworld.org .
After extracting it, open either the "x86" or the "x64" folder, depending on which version you want to install.
Look for a file called "Setup.exe" and double-click it once. It might take a while to open, but that's OK, just be patient and only double-click once.

Run the setup and see if it works now. Good luck!

Ps. Remember only to use WinRAR for extraction, and no other software like WinZIP or 7ZIP.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Oct 2014, 01:03

All perfect. Thank you!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Very Happy 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top