Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3 Empty Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 15:25

I damaged my cd, downloaded the .iso file and installed it even using my serial and a regen one. Due to this being an unofficial copy I can not put any of the expansions on. Does anyone know of a trick to get this working/bypassed etc?

Back to top Go down

Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3 Empty Re: Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3

Post by Narong30 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 16:44

classicminichelsea wrote:I damaged my cd, downloaded the .iso file and installed it even using my serial and a regen one. Due to this being an unofficial copy I can not put any of the expansions on. Does anyone know of a trick to get this working/bypassed etc?

Hello,

Please spend you time read this topic : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read?tid=dc05d15fe18e18fb2cd07dad75b8e85e

Thank you.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3 Empty Re: Non-final unauthorized copy of Sims 3

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 22:23

I have done, Ive followed everything step by step. I tried the ultimate patch for just the base game, now the loader doesn't respond. I will tamper around with it, I am sure I will get it working eventually...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 23 Aug 2011, 13:04

Hello,
The ultimate fix doesn't work with just the base game. If you downloaded the base game from G4TW you should be able to install the expansions, though I am not sure you could install retail expansions on a cracked game if that's what you mean, you may have to replace the original file in order to do so.
G4TW releases of the expansions should install without incident.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top