Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem opening Sims 4 "rld.dll" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem opening Sims 4 "rld.dll" [SOLVED] Empty Problem opening Sims 4 "rld.dll" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 22:20

Hey guys, i saw a post of this same topic, but one of your partners said that its better to do a new topic because each situation is different. Well, I downloaded The Sims 4, compressed all the .rar, and mounted the .iso.

My download didnt came with a crack, dont know why, maybe it didnt need it. Either way I downloaded the crack and substituted the files on TheSims4/Games/Bin.

Well, when I try to open the program from the desktop by clicking the Sims icon, it says to me: Fatal error: "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load. Please confirm that: 1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable. 2) The antivirus software is not false-detecting..."

Hope you can solve my problem, and thanks in advance Smile

Cheers,

Pedro.

//EDIT

Thanks but i just realized how to fix it. I did it using this link https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix and following the instructions.

Thanks anyways team Problem opening Sims 4 "rld.dll" [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Smile

Helper edit: Glad that you were able to solve it! Topic closed. Be sure to come back should you need anything else. Have fun!
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top